Lachlan: "Josh..."

Josh: "Wrong name."

I turned him around and spanked him once, the man letting out a high pitched moan as he felt my bare hand hit his naked ass.

Lachlan: "Joshy please..."

I spanked him once more before I turned him once more, his rock hard cock standing at attention but I was a little disappointed, it was only average size. Lucky he's bottoming.

Josh: "Come on slut, you think you can get between me and a friend, you think you can work me up and expect me to not take the bait, you have a mouth, use it."

I felt the breath leave his body as the grin appeared on his face, his whole body almost jumping at me until I saw him bend his knees and rest them on the floor whole he slowly picked the head of my cock and the shaft along with it, his fingers closing around me as he began to pump my dick. I let out one low pitched groan before he put the head on his mouth, moving it so it was slowly going deeper and deeper before he would pull back.

Josh: "That's a good little boy, don't ask without expecting it got it?"

I heard him grumble in agreement before he went further on me, he hit a point though about 3/4 of the way down as I felt the back of his throat. He began to pull back before going to that point again. So I did what anyone would do in this situation, I grabbed his head and I fucked his throat, letting my cock go deeper than it should and listening to him choke a little as my hands gripped the sides of his head, before stopping and letting one hand run through his spiked up blonde hair, yeah no that's gonna be a mess when I'm done. As he pulled off me and coughed a little, trying to gain his breathing back before I let one finger run down his cheek to his chin, lifting his head up to face me with one finger. I won't lie, this sexy man with his head next to my cock, looking up to me like the submissive slut he is. Turned me on even more.

Josh: "I'd get that nice and wet, because you are going to feel it now."

He smiled before he quickly engulfed my cock and I felt the saliva in his mouth encase it before he pulled off me, drooling to the ground as he stood up and turned around, grabbing my cock and lining me up with his hole before he spread his cheeks.

Josh: "What do you want?"

Lachlan: "I need it."

I spanked him once.

Josh: "Try again."

Lachlan: "Josh please?"

I spanked him again, this time leaving my hand there while I let one of my fingers slip inside him, this bitch already wet. I must have not been paying attention while he sucked my cock, he must have been sucking on a finger as well and preparing himself by Fingering his hole.

Lachlan: "Daddy, Daddy please fuck me."

I slipped my cock in slowly, knowing I would hurt him if I just shoved it in but I did slowly let my cock move inside his hole, his ass tightening around me as he let out a small moan, he let one of his hands run down to his cock while the other helped to prop him against the wall. But I felt it, the end when his cheeks hit my pelvis, I pulled back almost enough to pull out completely before throwing myself back inside him, hearing the skank let out a short but deep breath before he turned his face to look at me out of the corner of his eyes. I moved myself forward and pressed his back to my chest as my hands began to roam his body, letting them glide over his faint abs while I began to pick up the pace. My bursting getting faster while he started to let out longer sounds and his ass began to back up into me, knowing he was enjoying this I stopped what I was doing, in return, he pressed both of his hands to the wall and began to quickly, move his ass in and out of my cock, I felt it being pulled and pushed whole not even touching it and it felt so good. I leant forward slightly and grabbed hold of his cock, slowly but surely stroking him while he let out one more moan before he went quiet, biting his lips. I can do that instead so I did, turning his head with my free hand and attaching my lips to his once again. Opening his mouth while my tongue explored him. I felt his ass begin to tighten before I felt him constrict himself, making it Furiously tighter around me and I watched as his legs buckle slightly, his cock pulsed as the cum came in ropes, hitting the wall as it began to run down them. But it didn't stop him from still backing up on me, he even moved his whole body back and grabbed my hands, making me hold him close while I fucked him... But I had a better idea. I pulled my self out and turned him around, Jerking myself Furiously.

Josh: "Knees bitch."

He quickly dropped to his knees and looked up at me with those big blue eyes, his tongue out while I let out a huff, my cock tightened and then began to let it out, cum flying almost past his head to the wall behind him but being caught in his hair, some cum landing over his eyes and more on his tongue and down his throat, I could t help but smile as he looked up at me and licked off the cum that began to fall down his face. It was a really hot look.

Josh: "I've been told by Vik and Jerome that you are to leave him alone, so instead, how about you be my little slut. Whenever I call you arrive and take me as hard and as rough as I want, and in return, you leave Vik alone?"

Lachlan: "Put it back in my ass for a moment."

He stood up and turned around while I slipped myself inside him, a small amount of cum fell out of me but this time inside him while his hands grabbed mine. His ass backing up for me to fill him.

Lachlan: "If daddy promises to use me then I'll do whatever he says."

Josh: "Good boy... Now... Who should I fuck next. Cos Mitch has an ass that is begging to be pounded, but Vik and Jerome left me with blue balls."

Every chapter will have at least some smut to compliment the plot, so let me know who you want Josh to fuck next.

Side pack + Friends One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें