Daddy Please (Smut)

Start from the beginning

As I looked over at Lachlan, I saw him wave innocently... I know you are up to something you smarmy cunt. As he walked over to me after I stood in front of a bench of my choice, I watched as he leant back and let his body flow elegantly, his shirt sticking to his body slightly, I won't lie. I liked what I saw. Oh who am I kidding it's me. I like to fuck a lot of guys but Preston's different. He makes me happy.

Lachlan: "Looks like we are together partner."

Josh: "Why do I have a feeling there's some ulterior motive?"

Lachlan: "Well, I saw you in the locker room, shirt off. Pants down."

As he spoke and said shirt off, his finger went under my shirt and let his finger run across my stomach, and when he said my pants he hooked his finger into my pants and pulled on them, trying to get me closer to him.

Josh: "Miss Pansino, As I haven't had to go to the toilet yet and I know I should have gone at lunch but I don't know where they are as I've been with other teachers so far during break grabbing work I need to catch up on, But I know it's not good but as he's my partner can Lachlan show me where they are?"

Pansino: "Josh mate we know you have only been here two days and It must be hard picking up on the work, go ahead and grab some time, Lachlan make sure you show him around properly yeah? He's going to need it so he can get around the school properly."

I saw Preston give me a weird glance but he let it slide when his partner asked him something. I walked out of class and headed down the way a little with Lachlan behind me.

Lachlan: "What was that for?"

Josh: "I need you to show me where the bathroom is."

Lachlan: "Oh, Yeah OK it's down around here."

As he led me down the little ramp and around to the other side of the main English department, he led me towards the back and showed me where the open toilets are.

Lachlan: "These are the boys toilets and the girls toilets are down the other end of the block."

Josh: "OK is there anything I should know like faulty taps or toilets that don't work?"

Lachlan: "Well I mean..."

He walked inside and I followed him in there, he walked up to two of the sinks out of the six provided and tapped them.

Lachlan: "These two taps only really produce mild to Luke warm water so any of the other four make cold water, and this stall is currently out of order but this one down the end here is a bit bigger than the rest so yeah."

I watched as he sheepishly looked at me a little awkward before I looked back at him.

Josh: "Thanks Lachlan I appreciate it."

Lachlan: "Uh, Anytime I guess."

As he went to walk back out, I threw my arm out and blocked him, causing him to let out an oof before he stepped back and looked at me funny, that was until I quickly pulled his shirt up and over his body and started pushing him back towards the larger stall. Throwing his shirt at him as I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I turned to my side and pressed his half naked body against the wall.

Lachlan: "This was unexpected."

I dropped his pants and took my own shirt off in record time before I leaned forward and rather roughly, pressed my lips to his, his hands instinctively attaching themselves to my chest as he pressed his hands gently to me and run them over my body, wanting to feel every crevice. Just as I expected, it didn't take long before he dropped my pants and made me step out of them before one of his hands ran to my cock. He began to stroke me as I left his lips and moved down to his neck, sucking on it while biting it gently, and listening to his moans made it all the better.