Daddy Please (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Preston: "Oh that's right Jerome told me you were from the higher end of the area."

Josh: "Yeah but aside from what you guys were talking about yesterday with Jerome's place being so big, Mine is still a large double story, but it has a lot less rooms so I've heard is a lot more... Cozy I want to say. Lived in if that makes sense?"

Preston: "It makes perfect sense."

I couldn't help but blush a little at him answering me while we continued our talk. He did try and ask politely if mum was able to look after herself in case of an emergency but I decided I didn't really feel like talking about that.

Preston: "Hey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to like..."

Josh: "No don't worry man it's fine its a normal question. Just still getting use to it myself hey, it's weird when mum needs help because she is so stubborn that she acts like she is fine most of the time, even I get lost and confused sometimes until I remember. Anyway class where was it?"

Preston: "Just around here."

As I turned the corner, I noticed Lachlan was talking to a few people, I must have missed him walking ahead of us but when we did catch up to the rest of the class. He turned and gave me a sickly grin. It seemed more like one of those, I know something you don't things.

Preston: "Hey Lachlan what have you found out?"

Lachlan: "Found out Monique ended up leaving early today, said she found a dead frog in the toilet."

Josh: "What the fuck?"

Lachlan: "She's a very timid girl, but I did also hear that Ben and Fiona over there have been... Fucking around in the bushes to say the least. And literally."

Josh: "I hope you don't tell anyone, you can't do that man."

Lachlan: "I know. There is a limit to the secrets I tell."

As we headed into the kitchens, I kind of liked how it was spaced out, with desks and chairs in the middle while the outside of the class was split into a certain way, each part having an oven and a bench top to prepare our meal on, it did seem pretty small but I'm sure I'll work it out somehow.

Preston: "I feel like the benches get smaller every year."

Josh: "Maybe you are just getting taller?"

Preston: "I mean it's a possibility but if that was true. Then Lachlan would be finding this harder than anyone."

Lachlan: "Oi just because I'm tall doesn't mean I have trouble cooking."

Miss Pansino: "Funny, I never seem to have an issue."

Preston: "Lachlan is also a complete foot taller than you though Miss."

Miss Pansino: "Very true, alright place your bags under the desks and let's get started."

We learnt that we would be cooking a simple fruit cake today which I wasn't too keen on as I wouldn't be eating it, maybe Preston likes it? I might give mine to him for him to take home later... Or I might give it to Simon perhaps. He might enjoy it... Wait no, I'll give it to Vik. That should piss Lachlan off. I want in that boys pants bad.

Pansino: "You guys will be pairing off for this, so make sure you are working with someone you can trust to not screw this up. We want it looking and tasting good."

Preston: "Hey Josh..."

Lachlan: "Miss can I work with Josh? As he's new and I'm one of the few people he knows it's only fair."

Pansino: "Sure that's fine, Preston why don't you work with Jay. It would also be nice to split those two boys up. I've never seen any final products from those boys."