The Callers

Archie

"I didn't sleep at all last night" I face palm myself.

The guys smirk. "Thanks to that, we did!" Kyle says.

I roll my eyes and throw on my Red Hooders shirt. "Where's Blake?" I ask then Blake comes running in. "There you are" I pat him. "Still no news from the Callers?" I ask Theo.

He shakes his head. "No, at the point we're gonna track them down then go at them. It's immature of them for calling us down to Italy and never contact us. They wanna play? Well we're gonna play their game"

We all nod. "Good idea. How long are we gonna give them to make the first move?" Bruce asks.

Theo looks at him. "Today. If they don't then we're going in tonight" he says sternly.

We all look at each other and smirk.

**

"Blake come on, get out of the water" I say and he starts swimming towards me.

I pet his face. "ARCHIE!" everyone comes running at me and I turn to them. "THEY THREW A BOMB AT US! COME ON!!" they shout before running. I jolt up and Blake and I follow behind them.

Then a huge explosion blows up our house. "Those fuckers! Come on, we're going in!" Theo says and opens the trunk of the suv, revealing all our weapons. We look at him. "I knew they would do something like this so I kept our weapons safe"

We nod then gather what's ours. I put my new gun and knife in my waistband and wait for everyone else to finish.

We all then hop in the suv and speed to wherever Theo's going.

We arrive at a sketchy warehouse and quietly get out of the car, cowering down to the window.

"You think they're dead, boss?" a man asks.

The tall man in all black shakes his head. "No way. Those Red Hooders are smart and invincible. We will kill them tonight. Now, go!" the shouts and everyone runs off.

"Pst. Cowards" Theo rolls his eyes. "Alright team, get in your groups and let's go!"

Oliver walks over to me and I roll my eyes. "Listen dude I don't wanna be here either, but with Theo... he will kill us if we don't do as he says" he says.

I groan. "Alright everyone's in place, go!" Theo shouts and we run in.

Shots are fired and men fall to the ground, lifeless.