Prisoner

Katie

My life is a long story so i'll sum it up as best as i can since all of us have our own story. I'm Katie Grace Archer and my twin brother is Carter Damon Archer.

So here's the thing. The Archers are dangerous feared famous killers in which my great great great grandpa, great great grandpa and grandpa were put in death row.

We're well known. Everyone knows the Archers so when mom, uncle Ash, Carter and i were born, we had to take our moms last name to help no make gangs find us. But when my parents got married, they wanted to keep the Archers going so Carter and I took that.

Dad's original last name is Stone.

So in which, I'm Katie Grace Stone when i leave the house.

We're not a gang, where a team along with my uncles, which is my dad's teammates and grandpas best friend. My great grandpa passed away, but left a something strong that he had to step up from when my great great great grandpa passed away...

The Red Hooders.

**

"Pleaseeee dad!" I beg.

He shakes his head. "Your mom's lucky she even got to work with the prisoners. It took her months of begging for me to let her work for them" dad says sternly and I sigh.

Mom walks over to him and holds his hand while kissing his cheek. "Come onnnn she can come with me when she gets out of school" mom bribes dad by seducing him. I drop my jaw. "You're not missing school just to see the new prisoner. He'll be there after school and we can meet him at the same time"

So mom works for the killer prisoners on death row and tries to talk to them, understanding as to why they did what they did to get themselves in there.

Yea... we do both get bad anxiety when we go in there, but we want to believe they aren't as they seem to be, that they deserve a second chance.

I sigh and nod. "Ok" I say then Carter comes running down the stairs. "Hey doofus!"

"Hey bitch!"

Mom and dad playfully roll their eyes. "Come on twin brother, let's go to hell- I mean school" I wink and dad smirks. "It's senior year! I mean, only a couple more months and we'll be free!! well, until college"

They all look at me.

I have plans to graduate then go to auburn, but I have hardcore anxiety that I'm going to get denied. But my family encourages me, I've been making straight a's for years.

Anyways, we say our goodbyes and we walk outside. Before getting into the car, I skip over to the backyard to where Randy is.

Randy is my horse that mom gave me and he's so gorgeous! He's a gorgeous black Tennessee Walker and nobody can deny the bond we have. "Hurry up Kate! We can't be late!" Carter shouts.

I smile. "I'll see you after I meet the new prisoner" I kiss Randys muzzle before running to Carters Lamborghini.

We drive to see and I start to panic when we walk into the crowd. My breathing gets tight and my heart starts pounding... damn anxiety! "Hey calm down, you're going to be okay" Carter wraps his arm around me. "I'll be right back, I'm going to see Veronica" he walks off. I sigh then I start to feel as if the walls are closing in so I freak out and fall to my knees crying.