The Return

Archie

"NO!" I roar as I run to her room.

Nothing.

I shout at the top of my lungs and I see Tiger crying so I hug her tightly. "Well what are we waiting for?! Come on!" Theo shouts and I kiss Tigers forehead before letting go. "Blake come on!" he says. I look at him and he nods.

We run into the suv and speed to wherever were going... I don't care... my blood is boiling and all I see is red.

They have my fucking daughter!! I grab my knife and gun, ready to kill whoever has my fucking daughter.

Three minutes later, were pulling up in a huge field.

Fuck.

We run out with our weapons to be greeted by a whole Mafia and gang... the gang that wanted us to help them. We all go in and the war begins.

I pull out my knife and stab people that are running towards me then with some people, I'll pull them out by their legs and repeatedly stab them. "CUB!" I roar then Blake runs out in front of me with his teeth showing and I look at him in confusion before he viciously attacks a man. "GOOD BOY BLAKE!" I shout as I run past him.

A man suddenly jumps on my back so I throw him over my shoulder and shoot him right in his heart

A man suddenly jumps on my back so I throw him over my shoulder and shoot him right in his heart. "ARCHIE!" Oliver shouts as I look on my left to see him on the ground with blood leaving his arm

I look at him and shrug before going to run off, until Theo shoots me in my arm. "PUT YOUR FUCKING FIGHT ASIDE AND HELP HIM!" he growls and I roll my eyes as I run to Oliver.

I pull out a thing of bandage wraps I keep in my pocket because I know the team. i wrap it around his arm and he nods. "Thanks man!!" he stands up and I run off.

goddamnit Theo! You have one fucking mean gun.

I suck it up and continue shooting.

A loud roar makes me look over and I see Blake ready to go after a man that's behind me.