Russian Mafia

Archie

"Please be careful..." Tiger begs us all. We nod then continue putting our weapons in our waistband. "I'm serious..." she says as if she's on the verge of crying so we all look at her.

The guys smile and walks over to her. "I promise Little Dove, I'd never leave you" Theo kisses her temple and Tiger smiles. "We've dealt with shit like this before! We ended the Mafia before, we can do it again!"

"Hell yea!" the guys shout, making a smile grow on my face.

I really wish I had a family like Tiger... she has it going for her. These guys are there for her and they're a team! I'd love to have a team rather... but for years I've done these killings alone so I don't know what it's like to have a team.

I can't believe I was going to take this take this all away... I'm such a selfish gruesome dick who only cares about himself.

The guys start getting in the car so I go to open the door of the suv, until a small hand on my shoulder causes me to stop. I turn to see my little Tiger. "Especially you... be careful out there and stay safe. You went at them first so they're going to aim for you first"

I nod. "I'll be fine, Tiger"

She frowns. "Promise" her eyes tear up.

I smile. "I promise, beautiful" I pause and we look into each other's eyes. I cuff her cheeks and passionately kiss her lips. She doesn't pull back or refuse... she kisses back and that's the best feeling ever.

We pull back and smile at each other. "You better get going" she pats my hip and I look down to see little Archie poking. I face palm myself, making her laugh.

"See you later, Tiger!" I kiss her forehead before getting in the car. The guys all look at me and smirk, besides Theo. "Oh shut up and drive" I laugh and they laugh along, starting to drive.

Five minutes of speeding and the tension gets high.

We're here.

As soon as we park, the guys and I run out of the car into the warehouse and shots are fired.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Kyle shouts so I look over to see him shot in his arm. I run over to him and pull it out. "Thanks?" he says in a question form and I nod before running off.

A man runs up behind me and before he could lay a finger on me, I throw him over my shoulder and stab him right in the heart, leaving blood on my knife. I run over to the car real quick to grab an axe and run back into the killing field.

The teams killing is phenomenal! What the hell? Can I fucking join this team?! Hell. Like Theo would like me, I mean I actually don't wanna join his shit team... this is a one time thing because Tiger made Theo to.

We continue to get caught up in fights, but they weren't anything special. As we walk all the sudden I get jumped and thrown onto the ground. Fuck no! I jump out of his grip and grab the guy who threw me then throw him over my shoulder before beating his ass. His blood spills all over the ground, but Theo decides to finish him off for me.

I nod and he scoffs, running off,

Gun shots become contact then an arm grips around my body tightly, making me not able to move. I try kicking back and moving around, but nothing.