Escaped Prisoner

Archie

Seeing them...

Maddie Archer and Katie Archer.

Theo...

My fucking hero when I was three. I may not have meant much to him, but he taught me a lot about boxing which comes in with my killing scheme.

I sigh then officers walk my way. "Someone wants to see you" they unlock the cell and roughly grab my arm that's cuffed behind my back. I growl and bite on of their shoulders, making them jump on in pain.

They slam me into the hard chair and cuff both my hands to this bar thing. I scoff and they walk off... that's when someone walks in... making my jaw drop.

"Theo..."

He sits down in front of me with the most stern look. "Archie" he says. "What happened to my little boxer who wanted to take my place as the world champion pro boxer" he asks and I roll my eyes. "ANSWER ME!" he slams his hand on the table.

I smirk. "He's dead and gone. This is the real Archie. The one that thinks everyone deserves to be alone or hurt as much as I did

He looks down. "I know you're mad about your dad, Archie, but you have to move on. Listen, I killed my own best friend and twin brother because they turned on me. You Archie, you need to stop grieving already"

I look down and sigh. "That was my dad... you were all I had left Theo. You didn't come to comfort me... I ran up to you when I was fucking three years old to tell you my dad was sick... the last time I saw you was when I was five, when my dad died..."

Theo shakes his head. "I wanted to be there for you Archie, I just had no reach of you. I didn't know your aunts number, all I knew was there was this little boy who just lost his father and I had no idea where you were"

I look at him.

I guess that's true... how was he supposed to know? He was just my boxing trainer.

I sigh. "Well it doesn't matter anymore because I'm going to kill everyone you fucking love right in front of you" I look down, smirking.

Theo immediately looks at me and stands up. "What the fuck are you talking about Archie?!" he raises his voice, but I just keep smirking. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" he shouts then the officers run in to take him away.

"What did you say?!" the officer shouts in my face.

I shrug. "He's just as bad as me, trust me"

The officer yanks me up and throws me into my cell.

I just laugh to myself.

Oh you're first my beautiful Tiger.

**

I ram my head into the concrete wall as hard as I can, making the officers run over to me. "Stop! You don't need to kill yourself, we got it covered for you" an officer laughs and I look at him with a glare. "You can't do anything pretty boy. You're stuck in that damn cell waiting to be killed"

I smirk and hold up my hands, revealing that I took off my handcuffs. Their jaw drops and I go at them, stabbing a piece of glass I found in here through their chest.