Italy

Archie

I throw on my red hoodie and look at Tiger whose frowning as we stand next to the private jet. "Hey... we're all gonna be okay.. I'll facetime you and Cub every night" I cuff her cheeks and passionately kiss her lips.

She looks at me. "Just please... please please be safe. I need you to come home as soon as you can" she says as if she's on the verge of crying so I hug her tightly. "I love you so much" she cries.

I kiss her forehead. "I love you more than words can explain... I promise I'll come home as soon as I get the opportunity" I say softly in her ear and she grips onto my hoodie.

We pull about then I look at Cub who's crying her eyes out. I walk over to her and kneel down to hug her tightly. "Daddy, please don't go!" she begs.

I sigh. "I don't want to leave you babygirl, but I can't risk getting you hurt so you need to keep mommy and yourself as safe as it can possibly get" I say and she nods. "I love you so much, Cub" I pick her up and she wraps her legs and arms around me.

She hugs me tightly and I kiss her head. "Keep yourself and Blake safe!!"

"I promise" I smile and rest my head on hers. "I love you more than you know, Cub" I say softly.

She pulls back and smiles. "I love you too, daddy!" she cheekily says.

I kiss her forehead then look over to see Tiger saying goodbye to everyone. "Alright, we better get going" Theo says.

"Okay... I'll see you soon Princess" Oliver passionately kisses Sam then kisses Vanessa's forehead. "You two baby!"

I sigh and let Cub down. "Bye daddy" she frowns and I run my fingers through her hair.

"Text us minute you can... I love you" Tiger kisses my temple.

I smile then Blake runs up. "Bye Blake!" Cub and Tiger pet him. "Keep daddy safe!"

The guys start getting on the jet and I frown. "See I'll you two soon! I love you!!" I kiss their foreheads quickly before running into the jet with Blake next to me.

I put in my headphones and close my eyes.

**

We finally land and I stretch as I get out. "I'm so fucking tired" Bruce groans.

I raise an eyebrow. "What the fuck? We literally slept the whole ride"

"Yea well with your snoring we didn't" Kyle crosses his arms.

"Yea you do snore hella loud, I don't see how Katie does it" Oliver says.

Theo looks at me. "Yea you're obnoxious as fuck" he says in disgust.