Chapter 0: Gunpoint

Start from the beginning

================================================================================

Nighttime.

In the abandoned-apocalyptic streets, is seen (Y/N) walking through it. He then notices a bunch of zombies loitering in front of him. (Y/N) jumps up to the edge of the building, then starts climbing up to the roof. As soon as he got to the roof, he proceeds walking there.

While there are a few zombies in the roof, he slices their heads off, as he is walking.

As soon as he got pass through a horde of loitering zombies below, he jumps and lands on the nearest trash bags, to land softly back on the ground, then proceeds walking.

(Time Skip)

As he is walking alone on the streets, filled with abandoned cars and dead people, he sees a small girl, wondering alone the streets, in front of him. 

(Y/N): Hey!

The small girl turns around to (Y/N) with a scared expression, as she slowly backs away.

(Y/N): Are you alright?!

Girl: (trembling) Oh no.... 

The small girl starts to run, as (Y/N) follows.

(Y/N): H-Hey! Wait!

The small girl turns to the alleyway, where there is a fence hold up there with a hole on its lower left. The girl then crawls inside the hole, then starts running, as (Y/N) bumps into the fence.

(Y/N): Hey! Wai-- Shit...

(Y/N) vaults over the fence, then starts running towards the girl.

(Y/N): Wait! I'm not gonna hurt y--

He gets cut off by an infected, bursting out of the door, on his left, as it pushes him against the wall and tries to bite him. Leaving the girl out of his sight.

(Y/N): Fuck!

He pushes the infected away, grabs his pistol, then fires it on its head. He then starts running towards where the girl has headed.

As he got to his destination, he sees the small girl, cornered against the wall, inside the fence, where one of the three bandits is trying to grab her through the small hole she went through. The girl's knees is folded to her chest with her hands covering her ears as she begins to cry.

Bandit 2: Goddammit!

Bandit 1: *chuckles* The kid is a lot smarter than you.

Bandit 2: Whatever. She'll come out of there eventually.

Bandit 3: Ugghh...I can't wait! I want a taste! Now!

Bandit 1: She's a kid...

Bandit 2: Who cares? She's still a girl.

Bandit 1: *chuckles* I guess...

Bandit 3: Come on out, sweetie~

(Y/N) taps one of the bandit's shoulder then punches its face. He manages to dodge the second bandit's machete as he sweep kicks the second bandit to the ground. The third bandit charges at him with his machete, as he parries it towards the first bandit, stabbing the first bandit on his chest.

He then grabs his gun, shoots the third bandit in the head. The second bandit stands back up, as he quickly charges to (Y/N), but immediately stops as soon as (Y/N) starts pointing the gun at him.

Bandit 2: W-Woah there! *chuckles* Kid... W-W-We were just trying to have fun.

(Y/N): I can see that.