Chapter 1

hello there! :) this is my second Greyson Chance fanfiction. the first one that I wrote was called First Love and if you haven't read that, just look for it on my profile. 

yay for another fan fiction! hahaha :) to be honest, there's so much anxiety inside me while writing the first chapter since a lot of people loved my first story. it just loaded me with tons of pressure for this one. it took so much courage before I decided to post it so please bare with me if I have a lot of typos and grammatical error or if you didnt like it hehehhe.

I want to thank all my readers for always being patient and kind and sweet to me. it's just flattering to know that you guys stay up late to read this cray imagination of mine (lol). all your votes and comments keep me motivated and determined in writing. thank you so much for that. I love every single one of you.

sorry for the long author's note. omg this is so embarrassing :/ hahah to keep you guys updated or if you have questions, follow me on twitter @Mockingrey :) xx

----------

     It's a Sunday afternoon and exams are coming. Last week of school, finally! Now I need to study to get straight A+s. Mom and dad are probably expecting a lot towards me.

     "Ashley, Ashley!" Linda shouted while running up to my room. She is one of our maids, by the way.

     Everyone in my house calls me Ash or Ashley. My real name is Ashley Tamia. It sounds so disgusting right?

     "What's that?" I answered.

     She opened the door of my room and said, "Your mom's on the line," she handed me the phone.

     "Oh," Probably mom will just tell me on how much I should focus on my studies and blah blah blah. I already know it.

     "Thanks, Lin!" I told her as I grab the phone from her hand. She went back outside to finish cooking lunch maybe?

     "Hello?" I said. I'm really nervous about this call. Well, I'm always nervous while talking to my mom. She's crazy. Well, that kind of crazy who says a lot about being responsible.

     "Hey darling! How are you?" She asked. She's in Liverpool since we have a hotel there.

     "I'm good. Currently studying for finals."

     "That's great, Ash! You better get good grades, alright sweetheart? I'm not pressuring you or anything though."

     Yeah right. You are not pressuring me. "Of course, mom. I never want to let you down." She giggled. "By the way, where's dad?" I asked.

     "He's organizing something since there'll be a wedding reception here tomorrow. Oh Ash, both of us will be coming home in summer by the way. Around first week of June."

     Finally, I'm going to see my dad in a week!

     "Wow, really? I can't wait!" I cheered. I think it's going to be the first time that I'll spend summer with my parents. They always go home at around school time. "See you soon, mom! Tell dad that I miss him."

     "Alright, alright. Goodbye, sweetheart. Love you!"

     "Bye," I said as I hang up the phone. She didn't mention about my graduation. Wow, what a great mom. She should've congratulated me. I've been aiming for honours since 1st grade. And now that I'm in 8th grade, she didn't even bother telling me how happy she is that I'll been in high school soon. Just great.

**

     The graduation will be this Friday. I have no parents to come. So why should I even bother attending?