Thief [Namjoon:Sowon]

Namjoon's POV

Walking with my friends near the park on our way home, my eyes got a quick glance of a girl who is crying her eyes out on one of the swing sets.

"Oh right I forgot something uhmm you guys go ahead I'll just call you all later!" I said while walking backwards trying to escape my friends.

"Oh okay bye Namjoon take care!"

With that, I started running to the park. Just a few meters away, I stopped to fix myself before going to her. To be honest I don't really know why I'm doing this. There's just something about her that's bothering me.

Sowon's POV

'So this is how it feels like to be betrayed by your own friends. Should I even call them my 'real' friends? As far as I can remember, I never did anything wrong towards them so why? why?!'

These were the questions running through my head. I was true to them and I really thought they feel the same towards me but I guess not.

I'm here at the park right now because I don't feel like going home yet. I'm sure that my brothers are going to interrogate me when they see me crying. I also don't want to go to school tomorrow for my eyes will be very swollen after pouring my eyes out. Why is my life so miserable?!

"Miss this is a hold up don't move!" Suddenly I felt someone grabing me from behind or should I say hugging?! Wait what....hold up?!

"Hold up?! hEL-fshsgmm" I was about to scream but then he said words that made me cry much more louder.

"Yes this is a hold up, give me all of your problems."

"W-wait what?"

"A lady like you shouldn't be crying. Now tell me, what's bothering you and why are you crying?"

"....."

"Oh yeah right I still haven't introduced myself. Hello I'm Namjoon and you must be......Sojung? Am I right?" He introduced and took a glance at my name tag.

"Yes you're right my name is Sojung. I really thought you were a hold upper for a moment there..." I regained my strength, finally laughing after my endless cries.

"Well technically you're not wrong. I am a hold upper, give me your problems and I'm going to try and make them disappear." He said while smiling with his dimples out.

"So here it goes ....*blah blah blah talking about my friends backstabbing me blah blah blah*"

"That's just so rude wow.... Don't worry , although we just met right now I'm always here for you even  if you don't really need me. Just call me and I'll be there." He said words of comfort while hugging me.

"Hey Sojung, you want some ice cream? My treat!"

"Sure Namjoon, thank you for listening to me I really appreciate it!"

After my encounter with Namjoon, I've realized that not all people are bad. Strangers or not, people are always there for each other in times of joy and sadness.

  ◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷  
3.16.18