Telephonophobia[Yoongi:Umji]

Yewon's POV

*riiiiiiiingggg riiiiiiiingggg*

I suddenly woke up from my sleep after hearing the telephone ringing and looked at the window just to see that the sun's barely up. "Ughhh...it's that phone again! Why does it have to bother me at this God-knows-what-time-it-is time!" I can only sleep peacefully on weekends and this is how Saturday morning greeted me. 

It's been a week since my roommate's vacation at her parents house and her parents will drive her to school on Monday morning for classes. Meaning, that thing has been ringing constantly for a few days now without me answering it even for once. I only make Sojung, my roommate answer the telephone every time it rings. Why? It's because I hate answering telephones. Basically, it gives me a feeling of nervousness whenever I have to answer a telephone. No matter how noisy it is, you can't expect me to pick it up.

Yoongi's POV

*riiiiiiiingggg riiiiiiiingggg* 

 "DANG!" It's that damned telephone of the girl next door once again. What's her problem? Does she have that much debt for her to be chased by phone calls every now and then? I thought to myself as I looked at the time on my phone; not to mention its brightness burns my eyes. 5:30 AM. 

Great, my sleep has been bothered AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. All I did for the past week was sleep but then it gets interrupted like every time. What sin did I do to people for me to be receiving this shit. Girl, just you wait until I barge into your room and cut off your damned telephone line. I thought to myself  once more after burying my head under my pillows and continuing my  disturbed deep slumber.

Yewon's POV

Time check, 10:00 AM. And yes, it's ringing again for the nth time. Kim Sojung please come back before I throw this thing straight out of the window. I couldn't sleep after I woke up awhile ago so I just went to have a movie marathon in our living room. To my surprise, I heard some knocks on the door but I didn't mind it, thinking that I was just imagining things since no one ever visits our room. I heard the knocks again and this time, I'm sure that someone's outside and one more thing, that person seems to be so impatient that I feel like the door is gonna break anytime soon.

I opened the door and saw Yoongi, my classmate who rarely shows up in class. He was standing on the doorway with his disheveled bed hair and pajamas giving me the impression that he just woke up. One thing's weird, he was holding a big pair of scissors. He just rushed inside as soon as I opened it without even making eye contact with me and noticing that he bumped my shoulder. He seemed to be looking for something and once he laid his eyes onto the ringing telephone, he ran to it and cut the line off.

 "What-the-actual-fudge." That was the only statement I could come up with. He probably doesn't even know that he just barged into his classmate's room. I don't know if I should feel glad that it won't be ringing now or start packing my clothes and leave the apartment for a while to avoid Sojung scolding me. 

Yoongi turned to me. Wow, for the first time in our lives we made eye contact. He doesn't even mind me in school. I just realized that he's  pretty attractive. No no no Yewon, scratch that. He just broke your telephone. No time for praising him. 

"What did you just do?!" I asked him while raising my voice. 

"Didn't you see? I just cut off your telephone line, you dummy. It's not like you just woke up for you not to be in your proper mind. You were even having the time of your life watching your movies while not even minding that you are disturbing someone's peaceful life!" He replied with anger evident in his tone.

"So are you telling me that you are not in your proper mind? Judging by how you look like, you just went here straight from your bed. Is that why you just barged into my room? Without even realizing that I'm your classmate?" I can't help the urge to burn him and make what he said backfire to him. 

He seemed to be out of words at first but I guess he immediately found another thing to throw at me. "I couldn't even sleep after your massive disturbance for the past week so you can say that I've been out of my mind all this time. And what? We're classmates? I guess you're too irrelevant that I wasn't of aware of your little shadow's existence." What? Is he now implying that I'm small? How did we switch our topic to my height? This guy is just plain problematic.

"Go to your bed and sleep all you want, I won't bother you again, Mister. Sorry not sorry for your inconvenience." I told him as I pushed him towards the door. He removed  my hand from gripping his arm and pushed my shoulders back enough so that I'm gonna be slammed to the wall. He walked back to the door after doing that and said, "I'm really gonna head back to my cozy home, Miss, no need to escort me. I know the way out. Oh! Sorry for pushing you, I was startled seeing a filthy hand gripping on my arm." He said as he slammed the door as loud as he could to announce his departure.

The Next Day

Yoongi's POV

Woaahhh...It feels so nice to sleep peacefully again. It's a relief that I cut off that perso- oh my classmate's telephone line rather. I might as well acknowledge the fact that we're classmates. I checked the wall clock indicating that it's already 8AM. Breakfast time. I prepared one bowl of ramen and just as I was about to shove the fork into my mouth, loud series of knocks on my door interrupted it. "What the duck! Duck! Duck! Duck!" Now that my peaceful sleep has been restored, my meal became the target now.

I managed to eat a mouthful of ramen and went to the door with the smallest amount of patience inside me. "What now?!" I asked my neighbor with my mouth full of ramen. I didn't mean to be rude but a strand of ramen landed onto her cheek.  

"Disgusting, Shit!" She said. I agree, I'm at fault here. But she can't deny the fact that this is the nth time that she interrupted me. She should at least pay for the damage she have done. After all, I am Min Yoongi. She messed with Min-Yoon-Gi.

"Are you done with your sleep? Pay for the damage you've done!" She suddenly bursted out. Shouldn't it be the other way around? 

"What damage?" 

"You just broke our telephone! Did you forget it on purpose? I'm not the one who bought it, it's my roommate's thing! And she's returning tomorrow!"

"Not my problem." I blatantly said.

"You literally cut off the line! What do you mean 'not-your-problem'? Pay for it you disgusting little shit" She went back to her room then quickly returned holding the telephone and she aimed it at me, throwing it afterwards hitting my precious face then quickly left.

"Yah come back here you little shit!"

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁ 

As some of you may have noticed....this oneshot has a different pattern and much more better compared to my previous ones, well it's because my older sister made this with my plot and we're planning to make this account as a collab acc.

So yeah I'm not as good as her so.....