Understand[Jin:Sowon]

Jin's POV

Today I'm having a secret date with Sowon because the public still doesn't know that we're on a relationship. I really want to tell them all but Sowon doesn't want our relationship to be public yet. I don't know what she's afraid of. Anyways I'm on my way to their dorm to pick her up.

"Sowon-ah I'm already here are you ready?" I called her once I reached their dorm.

"Oh annyeong Jin oppa yes I'm ready. Just wait for me, I'll try to avoid the fans first bye" She replied.

There she is again with the avoiding stuff I'm starting to feel like she's embarrased to be with me.

"Oh okay be careful!" I told her trying to hold off my anger.

I waited alittle longer then she came and opened the car.

"Annyeong Sowon-ah!"

"Annyeong oppa! " She said and kissed me on the cheeks which lessened my anger.

I started driving then suddenly she asked me where we're going.

"We're going to the park today since we never had the time to go there!" I said really excited.

After I said that I noticed that she was frowning.

"Sowon-ah why are you frowning? Do you not want to go there?"

"Uhm....I do want to go there but many people will see us and our relationship might be revealed"

That's it I finally snapped.

"Sowon-ah I'm starting to feel that you're embarrased to be with me is it true?! I feel like you don't want to be with me anymore!"

"Oppa it's not like that. I love you I promise! I was just afraid that your fans might hurt me for dating you. I just don't want any trouble."

"What....you think I can't protect you from them?! I feel that you don't really trust me! Do you know how hard it is for me to not tel--" I was suddenly interupted by Sowon's scream

"JIN WATCH OUT!" she shouted and pointed on the truck that was heading our way.

It was too late it already hit us and the last thing I remeber was Sowon calling my name and everything went black.

In the Hospital

I woke up with many things attached on my body and I saw all my members surrounding me. They were asking me random questions but I suddenly remembered Sowon.

"Where is Sowon?! Is she alright?" I asked continuously getting worried about her condition.

I waited for their answer but they didn't talk instead they looked down. Then I heard the news in the television and it made me feel really hopeless in life.

"Breaking News: Bangtan Sonyeondan's Kim Seokjin and G-Friend's Kim So Jung revealed to be dating. They have been together for a year and was reported to have a date today but unfortunately they got hit by a truck luckily Jin survived but Sowon ......she didn't make it. She suffered alot and her bones got dislocated. The time of her death was declared a few minutes ago 5:47. We send our sympathy and condolence to her relatives and we hope for the fast recovery of Bangtan Sonyeondan's Jin. _________ News Reporting Live."

Upon hearing the news I cried to my hearts content and I was blaming myself for what happened to Sowon. I should've understand what she was feeling and I shouldn't have lost my temper.