Unexpected [Jin:Sowon]

Sowon's POV 

"Sowon Wake up!!! Time to go to school"

I woke up once I heard mom and prepared to go to school. Once I'm done I said goodbye and headed to my school even if I don't want to because my school life is hell. Lee Hwayeon, our school's queenka keeps on bothering me and making my life a lot more harder. Her minions are always pulling pranks on me just like what happened last week.

I opened my locker to get my books but then ,there were a lot of trash  and crumpled papers.

I headed to our classroom but when I opened the door I was soaked with water and the whole class laughed at me.

I wonder what's  going to happen this week?  I thought to myself.

Once I reached the school the class almost started so I headed to my class. Mrs.Choi entered the class and started teaching.

Fast Forward in the Afternoon

*riiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg* The bell rang and I'm about to go home.

"Finally a day without Hwayeon and her minions!"I said while walking in the hallway but then I saw her heading onto me.Oh no not again ughhh what does she need now?!?!

"Yah I'm going to have a party you're invited and you have to bring your boyfriend,Oh right I'm so stupid how could you even have one you're so plain ,nerdy and ugl-"Hwayeon said the suddenly someone placed a hand on my shoulders.

I was shocked when I saw who the person is , It was Jin the school's kingka!!!

Omg omg why is he here ?!I thought to myself

"Jagi why are you not answering my calls I was worried, I hope you're not mad it was just a misunderstanding" Jin said and kissed my cheek

The students gasped and started to whisper

Jagi?!?!?! Since when was I his Jagi....omg what is he saying?!?!?! Why did he kiss me?!!?!?!?

"Excuse me, Jagi? since when were you two in a relationship?" Hwayeon asked because she got really confused and shocked at the same time.

"Three months ago, she doesn't want to reveal our relationship because of the fan girls. Now excuse us we still need to go somewhere and by the way , we will go to your party" Jin said confidently while I was still in shock.

 All of the students including me were dumbfounded then Jin suddenly dragged me to the school garden 

" Yah why did you do that?!?!" I suddenly shouted

" Well I did that to save you from embarrassment , plus....I really like you and I want to confess to you I was just afraid to do it since you might reject me" He said

I was so shocked when I heard what he said to the point that I froze

" Yah are you okay?" he suddenly asked

" I- Yeah I'm fine Jin, uhmm I actually like you since along time ago I just don't have the courage to confess to you..." Finally I said it, the feelings that I kept since a long time ago.

Then I felt someone hugging me

" Sowon you don't know how happy I am to know that you also like me. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said

OMG HE JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS  FREAKING GIRLFRIEND!

"Yes Jin I would like to be your girlfriend!" I said  then he hugged me again.

Now I'm starting to think that life isn't hell after all , because he came into my life unexpectedly. I love it!