Behind the Fluff [Jungkook:Eunha]

Eunha's POV

Nothing's better than finding your way to the amusement park after a tiring week of school.  It's now already 1:00 and I looked around to see if my friends have arrived but as expected, they're late. I sat on the bench beside the mascot who's resting for some reason.

Jungkook's POV

"Uhmm Hi! Can I seat here for a while?" I looked up and nodded. To my surprise I saw my schoolmate, Eunha. I was startled seeing her  standing infront of me and leaning  closer to my face... nahhh scratch that, this bear's face.

"Not talkative, are you?" She asked. I just nodded again to conceal the fact that she's actually talking to Jeon Jungkook, her schoolmate.

"Since you won't talk to me, is it fine for you to listen to my story? We don't know each other so I guess it's perfectly fine." I nodded again.

"So yeah I'm gonna start. I have this guy in my school who I really admire and his name is Jungkook. I bet that despite us being classmates, he doesn't even know that a Jung Eunha exists, yeah that's my name. He's also really cold to others but that's what makes him more attractive. Many girls admire him and as expected, he just rejects them and that's what refrains me from confessing to him. What should I do Mr.Bear mascot?" I faced her really shocked about what I found out. She admires me? The girl that I like admires me?!

"Who am i kidding? It's not like you're gonna talk. Thanks for the time, I should see my friends now!" She said as we heard her friends shout her name. She stood up then turned around and was about to leave. I quickly threw the bear's head on the bench and pulled her back.

Eunha's POV

After asking that question, I felt awkward because I just told my story to a stranger. I'm so relieved that my friends arrived at the right timing.
I stood up and started walking when I felt a hand grabbing me. I turned around and saw Jungkook's face in the body of the bear. My eyes widened when he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was caught off guard but that felt so good.

"Oh my god Jungkook?!" I felt so embarrassed that time. My friends, or should I say our schoolmates saw us including some people and I just freaking told him that I like him! I'm ruined.

"Now you won't have a problem confessing. I really like you Eunha." He said.

Jungkook's POV

Having this part time job isn't actually a bad choice after all.

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁

Hi guys! Sorry for the very very very late update. I've been preparing for school since it's gonna resume again in 6 days rip (இ﹏இ'。)

The plot was made by my sister eunhaamster