My Turn[Jungkook:Eunha]

Eunha's POV

I was sitting in class and thinking about what will happen after graduating high school when the bell rang then Yerin suddenly pulled me from my chair to the canteen.

"Eunha let's go it's already lunch time!" Yerin pulled me quickly to the canteen. Once we reached the canteen we sat on our table and talked about random stuff but I remembered something that made me frown.

"Eunha is there something wrong? Why are you frowning?" Sowon asked me after noticing.

"Ah no I'm just fine....its j-just th-that.....that" I said while stuttering

"That what?!" They asked anticipating for my answer.

"IWasAcceptedInOneOfTheCollegesInLAAndImGoingThereOnceWeGraduatePlusI'mAfraidThatThereWillBeALowPossibilityForUsToMeet!" I spoke continuously because of nervousness

"What? Speak slowly"

"Okay...so I got accepted in one of the colleges in LA, which is a good thing but I'm afraid I'll never see you guys again after we graduate"

"Wahh congratulations for getting accepted and don't worry too much, we'll visit you so don't be sad"

"Thank you guys! I'll miss you so much"

"Yeah and speaking of graduation.....it's already next week have you already confessed to your long life love Jungkook?" Eunbi asked me while grinning 

"Yah be quiet they might hear you since they're just a few tables away! and no I'm not gonna confess to him I'm afraid I might get rejected so no"

"Why???? We know you like him since we're little kids and remember how you always drag us with you to their house to play with the rest of his friends just to see his face and now you're  gonna waste your only chance to confess to him?!" They whined

"Still no and that's final cause it's really embarrassing and I know I'm just gonna regret it"

"Okay fine suit yourself but I'm telling you Don't Waste Your Chance!" 

"Okay okay let's just eat" I said to them to avoid the topic.

Jungkook's POV

Graduation Day

We already received our diplomas and I'm already chatting with my friends.

"So I heard Eunha got accepted in one of the colleges in LA" Hoseok hyung told us.

"Oh wow really? We haven't talked in a mean while. So she's leaving?"Upon hearing what Hoseok hyung said my heart slightly got broken because I don't want to be in a different school from her.

"Yes. Huhh I always thought you two would end up together" Hoseok hyung said while chuckling.

" I wish.I am so in the friend zone there"

"You're kidding right? You do know that she has a giant crush on you for ages."

"Ughh no...."

"Oh come on she's always dragging her friends to play with us cause she wants to see your face every day."

"Wait... I don't believe it" I said doubting him

"Wait I'll call my Eunbi then she'll tell you the truth."

"Eunbi-ah! Come here for a second" Hoseok hyung said while waving at her.

"Okay ......so why did you call me?"

"Cause our Maknae here doesn't believe that Eunha likes him since we were kids"

"Oh that! Kookie-ah you better believe it cause it's true. She likes you until now but she doesn't have any courage to tell you cause she's afraid that you might reject her."

"Reject her?! Why would I reject the girl who I love the most? She's like the most precious treasure that I have!"

"Well if that's the case ...then you better catch up to her cause she's leaving for LA tonight."

"What?! her flight is tonight?!"

"Yes it's tonight"

"Wait... did she tell you which university it was?"

"Yes she did it's ________ University"

From a second there I thought my whole life got blessed.

"_________ University?! I also got accepted there. This is so great! I'll just surprise her when the school starts!"

"Omo I think you two were destined for each other!" Hoseok and Eunbi said at the same time.

"Go get her Kookie!" Hoseok hyung said to me while I was having the time of my life.

"Now it's my turn to chase her!" I said happily thinking of what will happen to our future.

Eunha's POV

Skip to the first day of College

Today is our first day an I'm excited to meet new people. I sat in our class then the professor called out names of people to know if they were present.

"Jung Eunbi"

"Here" I said when I heard my name. He called out other names but there was one name that made me froze.

"Jeon Jungkook" the professor called out

"hmm he must have the same name as Jungkook" I thought

"Jeon Jungkook?" he called again. Then suddenly the door busted open, I saw the one who I haven't expected that made my mouth hang open. Jeon Jungkook as in Jeon Jungkook my long life crush!

I was still following his gaze when suddenly the professor asked him to sit beside me.

"We meet again Eunha!" He said to me while smiling.