Trust Fall[Jungkook:Eunha]

Eunha's POV

"Good morning class! Today, I'm going to pair you guys and the one you end up with, will be your partner for this whole semester." Our P.E. teacher said smiling happily. Everyone groaned including me, disliking the  whole idea.

"Shush, No complaints! Okay so now for the partners, Sojung with Jin, Jiae with Yoongi, Yuna with Jimin,  Eunbi with Hoseok, Yewon with Namjoon, Yerin with Taehyung, Jiu with Han, Halla with Yeol, Jisoo with Wooseok, and lastly Eunha with Jungkook. Now go to your pairs " After hearing what Ms. Ahn said I choked on my own saliva.

'Seriously out of all the people why Jeon Jungkook aishh I hate that muscle pig and to think that he will be my partner for the whole semester I repeat THE WHOLE SEMESTER! Let's just see who's gonna survive among us. ' I thought to myself. When I looked at him we had the same expression. Eyes wide open, not really liking the idea. 

"Yah Muscle pig just go here I'm too lazy to walk over there." I shouted at his direction.

"There's no way I'm going there , you come here you hamster!" He shouted back.

"Okay then I'm not going to move"

"Same here"

"Fine suit yourself!"

"What are you guys waiting for Go to your partners!" Ms. Ahn said which startled the both of us.

"Okay going" We both said in unison, rushing towards each other.

"Now that everyone is in pairs, let's get started!  So for today we're going to do the trust fall for you to gain each other's trust. Boys, go first" We both groaned in annoyance and glared at each other.

I wasn't really paying attention to what's happening, thinking about the wrong things that I've done to deserve this kind of punishment but then I felt something heavy on top of me which caused me to fall onto the floor. My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook lying on top of me. I immediately pushed him off and yelled at him.

"Yah what was that for?! I think my bones were crushed, you're so heavy!

"Well it's not my fault that you're not paying attention! You should've caught me with your arms. Do you not know how trust fall works?"

"Yah I know how it works you should've at least given me signal you know!"

"Stop bickering you two! Aren't you tired of fighting each other? Anyways just go back to work and remember I don't want to see any fighting or else detention for one hour.

"Okay sorry Ms. Ahn."

Jungkook's POV

'It's now Eunha's turn, revenge time!' I smirked to myself thinking about what's going to happen. Who cares about detention anyways, it's just for an hour.

"Okay go" I said to her, not supporting her back. Afterwards she fell on the floor glaring at me while I was laughing so hard.

"Yah you did it in purpose you evil piece of shit!"

"What did you just call me?!"

"I said EVIL PIECE OF SHIT, are you happy now?!"

"how dare yo- YAH!" She stuck her tongue out and ran off.

"BOTH OF YOU DETENTION FOR ONE HOUR!" Ms. Ahn shouted making everyone stop the trust fall. Eunha stopped running and pouted at me while glaring.

'Cute'

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁

Okay so Hi I'm finally back after a decade (>^ω^<)  Sorry to keep you guys waiting!