Not Your Turn[Jungkook:Eunha]

My Turn Part 2

Eunha's POV

It has been two years since Jungkook and I got accepted in one of the colleges here in LA. In fact, we got very close and he also asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I accepted it, who wouldn't say yes if your ultimate crush asked you to be his girlfriend. Anyways we've been together for a year and our relationship is still going really strong. 

Today is our anniversary so I decided to surprise him. I went to his place but it was dead quiet. I decided to go out thinking that he wasn't there but when I was about to grab the door knob I heard something in his room. I went to his room out of curiosity but when I opened the door I wished that I haven't seen it. He was with a girl on his bed, shirtless.

"Yah J-jungkook how could you do this to me!" I barged into the room slapping him and the girl's face.

"Yah, How dare you slap me!" his 'girl' shouted.

 "Oh shit Eunha wait Ican explain!" 

"Explain what?! How you made her feel good?!"

"Oh come on accept it honey, he doesn't love you anymore so stop getting worked up!" the girl stood up and pat me in the head.

"Stop it Yuna, you're not helping! Look Eunha I can explain!"

"Jungkook she already saw us, what is there to explain?" she said hugging Jungkook from the back.

"We're over!" I said to them and ran out of his place.

Jungkook's POV

"Eunha wait!" I was about to run out but then Yuna held my hand back.

"Just stay here and let her accept that you don't love her anymore."

"Look Yuna, I made a mistake I still love her I'm sorry we're over." I pulled my hand and went to chase Eunha

I arrived in her house hoping that she would be there. I kept banging her door but she won't open them. I called her multiple times but she rejected it. I messed up big time! I'll never forgive myself for cheating on Eunha.

Eunha's POV

I kept crying when I reached my place but then I heard Jungkook banging the door, he also called me multiple times but I rejected it. I can't believe that he cheated on me, what did I do wrong? Where did I lack? What did I do to deserve this?!

I stopped crying because it won't solve anything. I needed to move on so I booked a flight back to Korea. I will leave in the next two days.

Jungkook's POV

Skip to two days

I was always waiting outside of Eunha's place but she never came out until now.

"Eunha I missed you so much! I'm so sorry that I cheated on you please come back to me." I hugged her tightly but she pushed me away.

"Jungkook, please stop. I've had enough."

"No I won't stop until you forgive me. Wait where are you going? Don't tell me you're gonna go back to Korea?!" I asked her seeing her big luggage.

"It's none of your business. Good bye Jungkook."

I followed her until she got to the airport. I was right, she was going back to Korea. This is all my fault!

"Wait Eunha please!" I said grabbing her hands.

"What do you want now! Aren't you contented that you broke my heart?!"

"I'm so sorry Eunha I know I made a mistake but please, please give me a second chance to prove myself to you again. Please don't leave Eunha!" I pleaded hoping she won't go back.

"I forgive you Jungkook but I don't think I could still give you that second chance. I've had enough. Good bye." She said walking away leaving me here.

Knowing that she won't comeback, I decided to go home. I was miserable and didn't accept any calls. I was still crying but I didin't notice that it was already morning. I opened the news but what I heard shocked me.

"BREAKING: An airplane from leaving for Korea crashed into the sea due to a mechanical error. Unfortunately, no one survived and even the pilot and 10 bodies are still missing. __________ News Reporting!"

After hearing what happened I panicked, hoping it wasn't the one that Eunha rode. I decided to call her friends to know if she arrived.

"Hello who is this?"

"Yewon this is Jungko-"

"Yah! how dare you cheat on Eunha?! Thank you! Thank you so much! Now she died in the plane crash because of you!" She shouted from the line.

"Wait what?! Sh-she died in the plane cr-crash?!" I stuttered while bawling my eyes out.

"Yes Thanks to you! Maybe if you haven't cheated on her she would still be alive right now!"

"I'm so sorry. I'll call you back."

"Yah yah I'm not yet done talki-" I ended the phone call hearing enough.

Yewon was right it was my fault that she died. If I haven't cheated she would still be alive breathing. I'm so sorry Eunha, it's not your turn to die, instead it should me my turn because I deserve it.

~To be continued

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁
Hey readers! So this is my last update for 2016ㅠㅠ 

Happy New Year everyone and God bless!

Thank you for voting and being a part of my 2016. (>^ω^<)