I'm Yours All Along[Yoongi:Umji]

Yewon's POV

It's now dismissal time and I'm about to go to Yoongi's house. I like Yoongi since middle school until now but he doesn't like me back. You might be wondering why I'm going to their house well it's because he's my tutor.... because I'm so dumb compared to him. He always gets no.1 even if he doesn't study. I always go to their house since middle school and Sowon unnie is really nice to me and suggested that Yoongi should tutor me.
(In this story Sowon is Jin's wife and Yoongi is Jin's younger brother)
And of course I agreed cause who doesn't like being near their special someone?! At first he didn't want to do it but I don't know what changed his mind

I also remembered that time when we both fell asleep

Flashback
Sowon unnie and Yoongi's mom took a picture of us then they gave it to me and it made me happy then Yoongi saw it and tore it apart. I was heart broken and ran out of their house crying but then I tripped. A hand suddenly reached for mine and when I looked up I saw Yoongi.

"Here" he gave me back the photos and he fixed it with tape"

"Why did you tape it back?" I asked him

"Well I feel that this is important for you ....so here you go"

After I heard that I jumped in happiness

"Oh yes Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!"

"Okay now shut up and let's go back we're not yet done with tutoring"

"Okay" I said while smiling widely

End of Flashback

While walking on the way to his house I saw Mark with another guy approaching me.

"Hi Yewon! This is my friend Jinwoo, Jinwoo this is my friend Yewon"

"Uhmm Hey guys what's up"

"I like you Yewon, would you like to go out with me?" Jinwoo said which shocked me.

"Don't worry Yewon he's really nice ...I know him!" Mark interrupted

"I-I'm sorry I can't"

"Why???? Do you already have a boyfriend????"

"No it's not that ...I'm sorry I just can't....It's nice seeing you ...bye!" After saying that I ran away. I never thought that someone would like me. I suppose you know the reason why I rejected Jinwoo right? Yeah it's because of Yoongi.

After that I proceeded to his house.

Yoongi's POV

Sowon unnie fetched me from school then on our way home we saw Yewon.

"Yah Yoongi that's Yewon right?" Sowon noona stopped me from walking

"Yeah that's her"

"Why is she talking with those guys? Yah Yew--" I stopped noona from taking

"Shhhh Let's just listen to them silently"

"Hi Yewon! This is my friend Jinwoo, Jinwoo this is my friend Yewon"

"Uhmm Hey guys what's up"

"I like you Yewon, would you like to go out with me?" When I heard that me and Sowon noona were shocked

"Don't worry Yewon he's really nice ...I know him!" The other guy interrupted.

"I-I'm sorry I can't"

"Why???? Do you already have a boyfriend????"

"Say yes! say yes! say that your boyfriend is Yoongi!" Sowon noona whispered quietly

"No it's not that.I'm sorry I just can't, It's nice seeing you .Bye!" She suddenly said then ran away.

"Let's go" I said emotionless. I don't know why I felt angry when Yewon said she doesn't have a boyfriend, is it because I'm falling for her or I just want her to love someone other than me.

When we arrived at my house I saw Yewon with my mom they were having fun. My mood suddenly fell.

"Oh great Yoongi you're home Yewon is here!"

"Hey Yoongi I'm just here to check on you" then she smiled at me.

"Why do you keep coming into our house when you're not even my girlfriend?!" I said to her

"Yah Yoongi that's not right, have manners!" his mom interrupted

"No auntie, he's right I'm not his girlfriend and I shouldn't come here very often and unnie Thank you for everything!" Her eyes got teary.
She went out and bumped into Jin hyung.

"What happened? why is Yewon crying?" Jin Hyung asked

"YOONGIIIII" My mom and Sowon unnie gave me a death glare.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!

Yewon's POV

The next day

After what happened yesterday I didn't show up in front of him and whenever he calls me I ignore him. It's already our dismissal and I'm currently talking to my friends then suddenly he held my hand and dragged me to the park.

"Yewon-ah I'm sorry about what I said yesterday. I just got carried after I heard you talking to those guys"

"You saw that? What about them?"

"You told them that you don't have a boyfriend"

"Well what can I do? I liked you for years and you don't like me back....although it would be ni--" I got cut off when Yoongi suddenly kissed me.

"From now on if anyone asks you out tell them that you have a boyfriend because I'm yours all along"

~
Hi Everyone!
Some of you may have noticed that this story is based on a japanese drama [Itazura Na Kiss: Love in Okinawa] because it really fits them. (It's the Japanese version of Playful Kiss)

Enjoy!