Letting Go[Yoongi:Umji]

Yoongi's POV

Today I'm going to ask Yewon to be my girlfriend because I don't want us to just stay as friends. At first we were enemies but as the time passed we became really close to each other and I started to feel something for her.

"So yes?"

"Yes Yoongi I'll be your girlfriend!" She said cheerfully.

"Woohooo you don't know how happy I am!" I said hugging her while spinning around.

"I'm also happy because after such a long time we became really close and eventually became a couple.....Oh yeah and by the way it's almost night time so I have to go home now"

"Well if that's the case I'll just go with you cause it's dangerous"

"Oh okay Thanks" We walked until we reached her house and I said Goodbye to her when I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh yeah I remembered, let's have a date tomorrow and I'll pick you up at 6:00 pm" I said and gave her a peck on her forehead.

"Okay bye Yoongi!" She said and waved at me.

"Call me oppa" I said with aegyo.

"Arraseo arraseo Bye oppa!"

Yewon's POV

I really had a great time today because Yoongi asked me to be his girlfriend and tomorrow we will go on a date I'm so excited!

"Yewon" I heard my mom once I came in.

"Oh hi mom why did you call me?"

"Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Yes mom why?"

"Please cancel it because we will go somewhere and meet someone!" My mom said cheerfully.

"Who is it mom?" I asked out of curiosity. Why do I have to cancel my plans just to meet that someone? Is he that important?

"Just wait and see Yewon-ah!" She was jumping excitedly. Seriously what's with my mom? I'm getting nervous what's happening?

"Okay mom .I'll just be in my room" I said going upstairs.Once I got inside I flopped on my bed and took out my phone to text Yoongi.

YEWON

Hi Yoongi! I'm sorry to say but I can't go tomorrow because unfortunately my mom already have plans .( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू ) Maybe we could go some other time └(^o^)┘

YOONGI

Hello Yewonieee! I was about to say the same thing .....my dad also told me to cancel all of my plans.....Well then let's just go some other time ●﹏●

YEWON

Okay Good night >3<

YOONGI

Good night Yewonieee  ̄ε  ̄

Skip to next day

My mom told me to dress nicely because she said we're gonna eat on a fancy restaurant. Seriously who are we meeting that we have to eat on a fancy restaurant?!

When I was done preparing my mom called me so we could already meet that someone in the restaurant. My mom quickly drove to the restaurant and once we arrived I saw a guy then he greeted us.

"Good evening ladies please sit" he said

"Good evening and it's really nice to see you again!By the way where is your son?"