Temper[Jin:Sowon]

Jin's POV

It was already night time and tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary of being a couple and I'm reminiscing about how I confessed my feelings to her.

flashback

It was lunch time and I saw her walking through the hallway then I pinned her onto the lockers as I said
"your ring finger is mine"
I followed it up with a kiss on her cheeks and she got really flustered and blushed.

end of flashback

I agree that it was the lamest idea ever, nevertheless we became a couple 'till now.

Then Myungeun suddenly messaged me, at first I didn't really care about it because she just sends me random texts for me to notice her. She's very annoying and I also remembered that time when she used her minions to hurt my precious Sowon, but then I became curious about what she sent to me.When I clicked the message, I saw Mingyu kissing Sowon. I was really angry and I decided to go to Sowon's house.

When I got there I banged on her door shouting. She opened the door in surprise and I slapped her.

Sowon's POV

While I was in my room I heard someone shouting my name and banging the door. To my surprise, it was Jin but then he suddenly slapped me without a reason.

"O-oppa why did you slap me?" I said about to cry.

"You cheated on me! How dare you kiss Mingyu when you already have a boyfriend?!" He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of Mingyu kissing me.

"That was just a misunderstanding, I didn't cheat on you! Mingyu kissed me but I pushed him away."

"Oh stop it with your lies. I already have a proof but you're still lying?! Myungeun was right I never should've loved you in the first place, but then I was a fool for falling in love with you. Let's just get this over with and forget about the two years we've spent together."

"Forget?! How could I forget those happy memories I spent with you."

"You're seriously telling me that after what you have done. You're unbelievable!"

"I said it was just a misunderstanding.Instead of believing in me you believed in what Myungeun said!"

"Don't blame Myungeun for this ....you're the one who created this mess. Look let's just forget everything and move on."

After he said that he went out then I chased after him and called his name even if he's a few meters away from me.
I saw a car approaching me then everything went black.

Jin's POV

After I ran out of her house, she kept calling me. I got really angry once I saw that photo and I can't control my temper, now I was thinking if I was too harsh on her and I should've heard her side . Then suddenly I saw a lot of people screaming and gathering around the street. I became curious and joined the crowd. When I finally knew what was going on, I felt my whole life shattered for the second time. I called an ambulance and we went straight to the hospital. The doctor said that there's just a low possibility that she'll live because she hit her head when she fell and her body might give up so we need to be ready. Then I heard a long beeping sound then the nurses told me to go out of her room then I started crying.

The doctor went out then he patted my back and said "Sorry for your loss the time of death is 12:01 am"

Then and there my world collapsed I should've controlled my temper and listened to her side. She shouldn't have died today on our 3rd Anniversary.