Fix your Heart [Namjoon:Sowon]

Sowon's POV

I was going to meet Namjoon on the cafe near the park when I saw Jin walking with a girl clinging into him. 'Let's break up'. That's what he told me on our first anniversary. I never thought that he would do such a thing. I thought that his love for me was real but it turns out that I'm the only one who fell in love.

Flashback

I was walking on the path towards the park when I saw Jin standing there waiting for me. I ran up to hug him saying "Happy 1st Anniversary!" but then he pulled away.

"Enough Sowon-ah let's stop this."

"Wh-what why? Don't you love me anymore? Is there something wrong? What did I do?!" I asked while tears are already forming in my eyes.

"It's not that I don't love you anymore, I never did. You were just part of the dare but now I got nothing to do with you."

"I can't believe you!" I slapped him across his cheeks and ran off. While I was running, I bumped into my best friend Namjoon.

"Oh Sojung-ah why are you crying? What happened?" He cupped my face and asked me.

I didn't answer him but instead I hugged him then he hugged me back. We stood there until I stopped crying and explained what happened.

"J-jin, he broke up with me. He told me that he just used me for a dare."

"What?! Where is he right now I'm gonna beat the shit out of him!"

"No Namjoon don't you'll make it worse. Just don't do anything it's fine."

"What do you mean fine? He played with your feelings and you're crying. Guys shouldn't make girls cry and you deserve someone better than him." He said while I just stood there not sayig anything.

"Come on let's get you home." He said while ruffling my hair.

We walked silently until we reached my house. I was about to get inside when Namjoon pulled my hand, stopping me.

"Uhm Sojung-ah I know that this is too sudden and we've been friends for so long but I just want to say that I really like you, not as a friend but for real. I want to be the reason for your happiness.

Yes I know that you just broke up with Jin and this is too sudden but I really like you so I'm going to wait until you give me your answer I want to fill in the hole that he gave you so please give me a chance. I really like you Sojung." He squeezed my hands before letting go.

"You what?"

"I really really like you Wonie"

"I-I don't know Namj-"

"It's okay I'm willing to wait for your answer. Uhm look at the time I need to go now." He cut me off and looked at his watch before walking.

"Wait you didn't let me finish"

"What?"

"I feel really confused about what's happening because it's too sudden but I'm willing to try and give you a chance because I already like you even before I got into a relationship. I trust you and I believe that you won't hurt me so let's wait and see what's gonna happen."

"Really?!"

"Yes Joonie" I said smiling.

"Thank you Wonie, you won't regret this. So you wanna hang out next Friday?"

"Sure it's a date!"

End of Flashback

I just stood there looking at them when I felt something on my shoulders.

" Oh Namjoon you're here! I was lookinh for you"

"Well I'm here now....so let's go?"

"Okay let's go."

Maybe dating Namjoon won't be such a bad thing. Let's wait and see.

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁

I never made any Namjoon Oneshot so this is a first! └(^o^)┘