Bitch [Jimin:Yuju]

Yuju's POV

'riiiiiiiing riiiiiiiing'

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I heard the continuous ringing of my alarm clock which led me to get up while panicking to check the time. I found out that I was almost late for school so I rushed to the bathroom to get ready. Soon after, I ran to the door not bothering to fill up my stomach.

Jimin's POV

I woke up not bothering to check the time since I know that I'm already late. I usually wake up at dawn to prepare and now the sun blinded me as soon as I opened my eyes. Spending time on a skipped school day is much better than weekends. I got the idea to walk my dog since she hasn't been reached by the sunlight for weeks now. I was walking Ddosun near the park when I spotted a girl wearing our school uniform running towards us. She's probably running late too. Accidentally, she tripped on Ddosun's leash which caused me to let go of her leash. The girl immediately stood up.
[A/N: Ddosun is Jimin's late dog and I'm not sure of the the gender but if Ddosun is a boy then I'm just gonna change the gender for the sake of the fic ...k thanks that's all]  

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for that ...I need to go now. I'm sorry again." She told me and went running again, and that's when I realized that Ddosun kept running wild around the park.

"Hey bitch come back!" I stood there shouting at my dog.

Then suddenly, the girl who tripped awhile ago came back and slapped me. "Who are you calling a bitch?! How dare you!"

"OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"FOR CALLING ME A BITCH OF COURSE!"

"Uhmmm I was talking about my dog..." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry for slapping you. Are you okay?" She touched my face to see if I got hurt. I held her hand and removed it from my face

"Yeah I'm fine but it's not the time to worry about that now! My dog is running wild out there and you need to help me get her back!"

"Wait why me?! Go get her yourself! I'm running late!"

"You caused this so you're coming with me. Let's go!" I pulled her hand which I was still holding then started running.

"Yahh!! I need to go to school! I'm gonna be late! I never skipped school!"

"Then take this opportunity to skip school at least once. We need to catch my dog! I'm sure Ms. Jung won't get mad. Just tell her you're sick."

"Wait how did you know that she's my teacher?"

"I go to your school, I'm in Class A and you're in Class B. I saw your tag awhile ago." She kept quiet after that and we started searching for Ddosun.

We separated so she went to the playground while I went to the bench near the food stall. After a  few minutes she came back holding Ddosun.

"Ddosun-ie here you are! Where did you go?" I started using my puppy voice, not realizing the girl was still there.

"Ugh ehem ehem.." I faked cough to cover up my embarrassment. "...Uhmm sorry about that. Please just pretend that you didn't see it."

"It's fine don't worry. Holy shit I'm really gonna be late." She told me and looked at her wrist watch.

"Hey....since you're already late, why don't you just skip school and go for some ice cream with me? My treat since you found my baby." She thought for a while, contemplating whether she will come with me or not.

"Okay. Fine. I think I'm gonna ditch school for ice cream."

That's how we became friends, well thanks to my dog and her clumsiness.

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷

Here y'all go! A double update since school is about to start in four days rip (இ﹏இ'。)

So yeah I might not be able to update again because of school so please bear with me, I love y'all! (>^ω^<) Thank you for reading ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴

OH AND BTW I ALSO MISSED WRITING TRAGIC STORIES, SHOULD I DO A TRAGIC ONE FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...COMMENT DOWN BELOW!

COMMENT DOWN BELOW!