Forget You[Jungkook:SinB]

Eunbi's POV

Today is our last day of being high school students, we will finally graduate after a long run! It's just sad that I might be apart from my friends  and my long time crush Jeon Jungkook. Apparently he doesn't give a damn about me, I've already confessed to him but he rejected me in front of a big crowd. I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life but that never stopped me from liking him but anyways I'm going to stop this drama. The whole batch will have a party later and we're all required to go since it's the last.

"Hey Eunbi! are you excited for later?" Yewon jumped in front of me and asked.

"Yeah I am ....so what are yo-wait! I have to go see you later bye!" I immediately cut off my sentence because I saw Jungkook passing by, leaving Yewon hanging.

I called his name but he ignored me and kept walking away. I chased after him and he finally stopped walking. I looked around and we ended up in the rooftop. I touched his shoulder to get his attention but then he turned to me aggressively.

Jungkook's POV

I was walking on my way to the rooftop to admire the view of our school for the last time but as always, Eunbi is in the way. She called me but I ignored her and fastened my pace but she still chased me until we got to the rooftop. I was really getting annoyed because she never really gives up even if I already rejected her.

"Yah! What do you want?!" I shouted at Eunbi making her flinch.

"I just want to talk to you"

"I don't have time to talk to dumb people like you!"

"Look, I just want to talk nicely but then you're just making it complicated, calling me dumb and treating me like trash all through out the years ever since I confessed to you.

You know what.......I'm tired. I'm so tired of loving you and hearing you calling me names. I'll forget you and just find other guys that can treat me better than the way you did. I'm really sorry if I disturbed I just want to say sorry for annoying you all through out these years. That's it Goodbye Jeon, Thanks for treating me like trash." I didn't expect her to snap at me like that and I feel really guilty for what I did, but being the Jeon Jungkook I am I decided to tease her.

'I'm sorry Eunbi, but you can't forget me, no not now.'

Eunbi's POV

I was so tired of him rejecting me every time, I just want to have a nice talk since this is our last day but he really pushed my buttons this time. I was done with his bullshit so I walked away trying not to show my tears that are threatening to fall when I suddenly got pulled back.

I got outbalanced so he caught me in his arms. He looked straight into my eyes and kissed me. My eyes widened and I felt my body froze. He pulled out and went closer to my ear.

"Try to forget me now" He said then walked away smirking.

I just stood there not believing what just happened. How can I move on when he suddenly kissed me like that?!

'Arghhh Jeon! What are you doing to me?! You're making me crazy!'

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK" I realized that it was my first kiss and chased after him.

Two Months Later

Today is my first day of being a college student. I'm really excited to make a fresh start and meet new people. My friends and I are attending in this school but sadly I'm the only one who's separated. They're all in the other classroom across the hallway. I was buried in my thought when the professor came in. She checked the attendance list and started calling out names.

"Hwang Eunbi"

"Here" I said when I heard my name then she continued calling out other names.

"Jeon Jungkook" the professor called out

"Jeon Jungkook what now?! I thought

"Jeon Jungkook?" he called again. Then suddenly the door busted open, I saw the one who I haven't expected that made my mouth hang open. Jeon Jungkook as in Jeon Jungkook the one who took my first kiss.

I was still following his gaze when suddenly the professor asked him to sit beside me.

'Okay so how am I supposed to move on when he is here, sitting beside me while staring?!'

"We meet again Eunbi" He said to me while smirking.

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁

Okay so I'm back ㅠuㅠ  Hi ~^O^~

So some of you might have watched Itazura na Kiss/ Playful Kiss/ It started with a Kiss.

If you have watched those dramas and noticed something familiar, yes I based some of the parts from those dramas. (>^ω^<)