Me + U = Our Turn[Jungkook:Eunha]

My Turn Part 3

Jungkook's POV

Six Months Later

I still haven't got over Eunha I'm still miserable even though it happened six months ago. Because of me, Eunha died and I can never forgive myself for that. I cut off my ties with Yuna because I really regret what I've done. My family knew what happened so they were helping me get over it. My father helped me learn about our company because he said that I'm the next heir to it. Now I'm currently sitting on my desk analyzing the papers when someone knocked into my office.

"Excuse me sir but your father is calling you for a meeting at the 6th floor." My secretary came into the room asking me to meet my father. I quickly went to the lift pressing the button for the sixth floor when the door opened on the fifth floor. A girl came in and I can't believe who I saw.

"Eunha?!" 

"Jungkook" We said at the same time completely shocked.

"Wh-what I thought you were no longer alive?! What happened to you? I missed you so much I'm so sorry about what happened six months ago!" I rushed to her and hugged her very tight.

"Jungkook stop let me go." She said pushing me away.

"Oh I'm sorry , but h-how are you still alive after that plane crash? Yewon told me you died."

"Let's talk about that later, I have a meeting to attend to and I'm already late." She said when we finally arrived in the sixth floor rushing out and I still can't believe my eyes. I soon followed her because that's also where I was going.

"Okay let's start since both of you are already here. So your company and our company decided to collaborate for a project, since both of you are the next heir  you need to practice how to manage the company and you both need to lead  this project into success." My father said to both of us. Collaborating means that I can talk to Eunha ' Oh thank you heavens!'

Eunha's POV

Oh great! Now I have to work with him 'I think the world hates me what did I do to deserve this?!' I guess crossing his path wasn't the only bad luck I got today. The meeting was over and I rushed my  way out hoping not to bump into him again, the business project will start tomorrow so I need to pack my things because we need to do it overseas. I was about to go out of the building when I felt a grip on my hands and dragged me somewhere no one can see us.

"Hey let me go!"

"Chill Eunha, I just want to talk please!" He pleaded.

"Okay fine but just this once."

"How are you still alive after what happened? Yewon told me that you already died from the plane crash so how?" he asked really curious about what happened.

"I guess I need to tell you now because there's no reason to hide anymore. The time that I went back, coincidentally another plane from LA had a plane crash but I rode in a different airline. I thought that if I pretended to be dead you won't follow me back to Korea so I asked Yewon and the others that if you called one of them just pretend that I am dead. I just really needed time to recover after what you've done, thankfully I already moved on but my parents asked me to come back here because of our business." I said the truth because no matter what happens he will keep on pestering me.

"Eunha I'm terribly sorry  because I cheated on you in the past but please forgive me and let's just start all over again. Please give me another chance to prove myself to you because I can't go through the ordeal of not having you again. I've realized now even though it's too late that you're the one I love. Please give me another chance." He pleaded while crying and caressing my hands.

"I don't know Jungkook, I think I'm not yet ready to get back into a relationship again. I'm-I'm just too afraid that it might happen again." I said with tears threatening to fall.

"Please Eunha, I promise that I won't hurt you this time please, please give me another chance. I really love you Eunha!" he said then pulled me into a hug.

"I guess I could give you another chance. Besides we all make mistakes don't we?" I said while returning the hug.

"Really?! You'll give me another chance?!" he pulled away and he smiled widely.

"Yes Jungkook, but! Let's just start with being friends and we'll see what happens in the future."

"Thank you thank you thank you! I promise I won't waste this chance!" He said hugging me again.

I hope that he won't waste the chance that I'm giving and I hope that this could be the start of something new for the both of us.

~End of My Turn Series

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁

Hey guys ⊙▽⊙

Vacation is over and classes are gonna resume ㅠㅠㅠㅠ so I would be very busy so this might be my last update and I would probably update again on March ╯﹏╰ but I'll try  my best to update whenever I can. (>^ω^<)

Please don't delete this book in your library (๑^ں^๑).

Anyways Thank you for supporting this book up to now and Thank you for the 1k votes! ( ^∇^)

~HIATUS~