27

I stretched my arm out, grabbing my phone from the night stand and turning the alarm off.

My phone was full of messages from my friends, wishing me a happy birthday.

I quickly texted them back, thanking them briefly before I got up from bed.

I have a ton of shit to do.

The party was going to be at my house.

It's not that big because I live alone and it's not like I'm inviting the whole city anyways.

I have only invited 20 people, including all my close friends.

I heard the door bell ring as I then walked to my front door.

"You ready to party" Lena yelled as she got inside, placing the bags of snacks on the floor.

"How come you're more excited than I am?"

"I'm a party animal, you know that" She winked at me and started walking towards the kitchen.

I grabbed the bags of snacks and followed her to the kitchen.

Time to get shit done.
———
"Finally" I yelled happily, throwing myself on my bed.

We just finished decorating the house and fixing the snacks and drinks.

"We're not done"

"Yes we are" I closed my eyes, sinking deeper into the mattress.

"No, you have to get ready, everybody will be here in like an hour" She scolded, dragging my tired body from the bed.

I sighed and got up.

"Do your magic, I need it" I told Lena as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Gladly" She smiled and turned me around, pushing me down on the chair.

It took her about 30 minutes to finish doing my makeup.

If I was the one doing my own makeup, it would take me an hour.

It's not that I'm not good at it, I just don't have the energy to do it.

"All done"

I stood up and headed to the mirror in my bedroom.

"You look hot"

I turned around and flicked Lena's forehead.

"Is this how you thank me?" I giggled softly and walked to my closet, taking my dress out.

It was an elegant lacy sleeved coal-black dress that ended exactly above my knees.

I loved the way it wrapped itself around my body, giving me a curvy form.

"Our first guest is here" Lena clapped her hands in excitement and rushed out of the room.

I brushed my now curly hair and wore my black heels.

I grabbed my phone before leaving my room and walked towards the door.

"Hey Jimin" I greeted him as he stood by the door while taking his shoes off.