4

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I dragged my feet to the bathroom to take a shower.

Monday mornings are the worst, I never get enough sleep which is one of the reason to why I look like shit without a bit of makeup.

I went downstairs after I wore my clothes to prepare myself some breakfast which consisted of some fried eggs.

I chugged down a cup of juice before grabbing my bag and heading out to my car.

I started the engine and drove off to college as I always do.

I called Lena as soon as I got out of the car, making sure it was locked.

"Where are you?" I asked while wandering around my locker.

"Oh I'm at Jimin's locker, by the library" I hung up and walked my way to the library.

I spotted her and Jimin kissing, so they are a thing now?

"Ehm" I cleared my throat causing both to break the kiss immediately.

Lena gave me a 'fuck you' look, causing me to chuckle while Jimin was just smiling purely at me.

I don't know how Jimin can be with such a devilish girl as my best friend Lena.

"Have you started studying to the exam?" Jimin asked, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah, but I still got a lot to" I groaned when I remembered my exam that's in a few days.

"Lecture is about to start Lena" I dragged her from Jimin after biding him goodbye but she slapped my hand away.

She went back to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips, causing him to smile like a baby.

"Was that necessary?" I asked her while we both walked side by side.

"Just because you're lonely" I slapped her arm as I heard her response.

"I am kidding" She smiled at me.

Well the thing is that since I was young, I wasn't that girl that dated.

I was more like the girl who focused on school and her friends so when I started High School I made a promise to myself to just focus on my studies.

I may sound really nerdy but it's true. I don't waste my time on guys because I know that on day I'll find someone and I'm not trying to rush anything.

Right now, I am an independent young women that still has a lot to learn in life.

But don't get me wrong, I have no problem with dating now, it's just that I am new to it so it'll take me time to find someone that will understand how I am.

"Good morning" The Professor greeted and started the lesson.
———
After class was over, Lena told me that she is going to Jimin's house to study.

"Just studying" I said sarcastically while pushing my index finger into my palm.

We both bursted out into tears from how much we were laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked as he approached us.

"Oh nothing" Lena wiped her tears and gave me a smirk.

"Let's go then" Lena said as they both greeted me before leaving.

Hmm what should I do now??

An idea popped in my head and I texted V, asking him if he also had the exam.

"Yeah, but I don't really care, I'm so done with studying right now" - V

"No don't say that, you're going to study and do your best"

"Sure" - V

"No I'm not kidding, you know what"

"Hmm" - V

"You and I at the library.... 4 o'clock. I don't take no as an answer by the way:)"

"Okay then, I'll see you at the library tomorrow miss" -V

I smiled at my screen and slung my bag on my shoulder, making my way to the main door.

"Boo" I jumped in my place when someone suddenly came.

"I almost got a heart attack" I put a hand over my chest as I looked over at Yoongi.

"That's kinda the point" I gave him a death glare, causing him to chuckle.

"Where you going?" Yoongi asked as we started walking.

"Home"

"Oh, I still have a lecture in like an hour" I gave him a 'good luck' look and grabbed my car keys.

"Mina, a favor?" Yoongi shrugged as he got closer to me.

"What is it?" I looked at him from over my shoulder.

"Can you like stay with me until class starts" He begged with both his hands glued to each other, eyes glowing like a puppy's.

"Please"

"Ohhh fine" I shoved my keys back into my bag and we both went to the cafe.

We both ordered warm drinks and a piece of dessert.

He insisted on paying for me too because I decided to stay and keep him company even though I was like semi forced.

Not going to lie it was fun talking to him, he's a really sarcastic and fun person to be with.

Let's not forget about his gummy smile and his puppy eyes.

"Bye gummy" He smiled at my new nickname to him and waved goodbye.

What a cutie.
====
Man I love yoongi so much anyways guys don't forget to vote and have a great day! byeeeee 💗