9

I felt something tickling my neck a bit. I ignored the feeling and sunk my head deeper into the pillow.

I laid lazily on my bed, trying to sleep my headache off.

I then felt the bed moving and a weight was put on my waist.

What the hell?

I opened my eyes and turned my back.

I screeched as I bolted up from the bed the second I saw V sleeping right next to me, with his arms wrapped around my waist.

''Hmmm'' he hummed loudly and switched to the other side of the bed.

I shook him by the shoulders, trying my best to wake him up because I have so many questions roaming in my head right now.

''M-mina?'' He looked at me confusingly as he slowly opened his eyes.

''What happened? Why are you here? Did I do something? Did you do something?'' I bombarded him with questions.

''Calm down, nothing happened'' My eyes widened at how deep and raspy his voice was but I shrugged it off immediately.

''You got drunk and I took you home last night''

''Okay, then how did you end up in my bed?'' I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

''Hmm, you kinda pulled me down on your bed and hugged me to sleep when I was trying to lay you down on your bed''

I looked away in embarrassment, trying to avoid his eyes.

''W-well thank you f-for bringing me home'' I stuttered like an idiot.

''No problem, your bed is really comfy by the way'' He smiled innocently.

''I know right??? It's not a good thing tho....it's the reason to why I'm always late to class'' He chuckled at my statement, showing his white teeth.

''So nothing more happened last night'' I asked him while scratching the back of my head, not remembering a shit from last night.

''Mina'' He breathed out and looked down.

''You'll probably hate me for this but I deserve it'' He fiddled nervously with his finger.

Okay, my heart is actually about to burst out of my chest of how nervous I am right now.

''I wanted to go to the bathroom, so I left you at our table alone. By the time I was back there was a guy who was...'' He clenched his fist and squeezed his eyes.

''He was what? What was he doing?'' I asked confusingly.

''H-he was kissing your neck'' My eyes widened and my eyebrows furrowed.

''It was a disgusting guy, I wanted to kill him but I needed to take you home and I hate myself so much that I left you alone. I should have called for someone to keep an eye on you but I am an idiot and I'm really sorry it's all my fault''

I looked at him and laid my hand on his, causing him to look up at me with wide eyes.

''Hey, it wasn't your fault at all. You don't have to apologize. It was that pig's fault. I am just thankful that you came in time and took me home safely'' I smiled softly at him as I saw how his eyes softened.

''Now get your ass up and wash up. I'll lend you some of my clothes'' He looked at me with confusion spread around his face.

''I can give you some of my oversized shirts'' He nodded genuinely as a kid and got up.

''Mina'' I heard him call for me as I was about to go out of the room and go to the shower downstairs.

''Hmm?''

''Thank you''

''For what?'' I gave him a confused look.

''Everything'' He smiled at me and entered the bathroom.

What was that all about?

I went downstairs and took my shower quickly, drying my body with a towel before I changed into my new clean pajamas.

I was about to go back upstairs to check on Taehyung but stopped in my tracks when I heard loud noises form the kitchen.

''What are y-'' I stopped talking when I entered the kitchen.

I saw how the toast was all burnt, but that was not what got me shook.

He was standing innocently in front of me, with only his jeans on.

His stomach was toned and flat. Water was dripping down his forehead.

He cleared his throat and snapped me back to reality.

I looked up and saw him smirking.

Why was  I starring like a creep? What the hell is wrong with me?

I face palmed myself in my mind and finally had the courage to meet his eyes.

''Like what you're seeing?'' He cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

''Like what?'' I acted dumb to avoid making this awkward for myself.

He chuckled and I knew at that moment that I needed to change the topic.

I ran out of the kitchen and went up to my room, quickly grabbing one of my oversized shirts and rushing back downstairs.

''Here you go'' I threw him the shirt as he smiled cheekily at me and wore it.

''Sit down, I'll make breakfast'' I

''No let me help you'' He insisted and I instantly gave up.

I cooked the eggs and he fried the sausages.

I then poured two cups of juice and placed the food at the table.

We started chitchatting while slowly eating our food.

"So I moved out and-" Taehyung got cut off by the sound of the bell ringing.

I excused myself and rushed to the door, curious about who would be here this early on a Sunday morning.

I opened the door and saw the last two people I thought of seeing here.

"Who is it Mina?" Taehyung asked as I heard his steps getting closer to me.

"Suprise" My parents cheered with their hands high in the air.

I hugged both of them tightly. I missed them so much.

They got in as I then closed the door behind them as I could hear my parents greeting Taehyung.

"Oh, is this your boyfriend Mina?" My mom asked with a smirk on her face.

"What? no he's just a friend" I blushed and walked up to them.

"Yeah right" My mom nudged my dad on the shoulder with smirk.

Taehyung stood there with an amused smile plastered on his face.

My parents insisted for him to stay until dinner when he wanted to go home.

The day went on with my parens embarrassing me in front of him, calling him son in law every once in a while.

This is great, isn't it?
===
I love my parents...wow ok that was random. Anyways leave a comment and don't forget to vote bitches. I love y'all❤️