20

Taehyung's point of view

I rushed out of the house and got inside my car, starting the engine hurriedly.

The pharmacy was a 10 minute drive from here, I better hurry.

What if something bad happens to her?

My hands became sweaty as I tightened my grip on the steering wheel, anxiety eating me alive.

I took a deep breath and focused on the road.

I hope that she'll be fine.
———
Being in a stressful situation, I bought 5 different types of medications and antibiotics, not knowing which one to get.

I then rushed back to my car.

I tried calling her on the way, but she didn't answer.

I'm even more worried now.

I pressed on the gas pedal and drove even faster than before.

"Mina" I called for her as soon as I opened the door, taking deep breaths as I walked further in.

No answer.

Where is she?

I checked the living room, kitchen and dinning room first.

She must be upstairs.

I walked to the stairs and saw papers on a couple of stairs.

What's that?

I turned around the first one and grabbed the letter next to it.

It was a picture of me and my parents in a water park, a couple of years back.

My lips instantly turned into a smile, remembering all the wonderful memories I made with my parents before they moved abroad and got busy with work.

I then opened the letter.

"Finally reunited with your loved ones" I read out, my eyebrows furrowing.

What is this??

I noticed that the papers were leading me somewhere so I grabbed the next one.

Another family picture, where did these come from? The photo album is in my bedroom drawer.

But I couldn't help but smile at the pictures, they bring back so many memories.

I read the next letters, in order.

"A day where your happiness will reach it's fullest"

"May you always have them by your side"

"It was worth wasting my time on it"

What is happening today???

I don't understand.

I looked up from the stairs and saw another one at the hallway near my bedroom.

I picked up the picture, it was that one time me and my parents went to Disneyland when I was 8.