5

I stood up from my bed, lazily making my way to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, changed into a a simple outfit and put some makeup on before heading to my front door.

I got 15 minutes until class starts, I need to hurry the hell up.

I took an apple and my bag before sliding my shoes on and going out.

''Yeah, I'm on my way'' I texted Lena back and hurried over to my car, vigorously taking my car keys out of my handbag.

Running out of breath, I ran to class and got there in time.
-----
''Where have you been?'' I asked V, wondering where he was because we had Psychology class together.

''Oh I kinda was too tired and overslept'' I looked at him in disbelief.

''Wow boy get your shit together like you need to pass this class'' I scolded him for not taking college seriously.

''I know I know'' He repeated.

We headed to the library as we decided to yesterday. I sat across of him on one of the plenty tables.

It was really quiet and relaxing. I should be here more often.

''I am thirsty as hell right now, I'm getting a drink. Want something?'' Taehyung asked me as I took my Calculus book out of my bag.

''Water will do'' I smiled at him and focused back on studying.

I have to work my ass off to get a good grade on this exam.

Tae's POV

I stopped in my tracks immediately after leaving the library as I finally realized who Mina reminds me of.

Her smile.......that's what looked so familiar.

''I miss Jenna so much'' I whispered to myself as I remembered all the great memories I had with her along with the painful ones too.

//Flashback//

I was standing by her locker waiting until her class was over.

I was happy yet nervous at the same time because of my confession to her yesterday.

Jenna and I have been friends for a good amount of time. She has always been there for me and been such a wonderful and lovely friend that I dearly cherish and love.

To her, I am just a friend.....nothing more.....nothing less.

I, on the other hand have fallen in love with her.

I mean how couldn't I she was nice, kind, beautiful with the most beautiful smile and personality ever. Who wouldn't fall for her......she's flawless.

I was snapped back to reality as I heard the bell ring, indicating that her class is over.

I saw a bunch of students leaving their classroom and entering the long huge hallway of our school.

I narrowed my eyes and saw her walking towards where I was standing. I clenched my fists and took a deep breath.

Our eyes met for less than a second as she looked immediately away before turning her back, walking toward the other direction. 

What's wrong with her?

I paced through the crowded hallway and grabbed her wrist before dragging her out to the football field.

''What's wrong?'' I asked her with concern in my eyes.

''Nothing'' She said avoiding my eyes while looking down at her feet.

''Oh really then why are you ignoring me?'' I asked her, remembering how she didn't even greet me today.

''Tell me why'' I stated frustratingly as she kept quiet.

''It's too weird''

''What's too weird??'' I confusingly asked her.

''This, us''

''What are you talking about'' I took a step closer to her.

''All this about.....you liking me'' I took a deep breath and looked back at her.

''I just feel really uncomfortable when you're around'' I felt like someone just squeezed my heart in their hands.

Soon enough my sadness turned into frustration, not wanting to lose her.

''I'll find a way to deal with my feelings,  just don't do this please'' I pleaded and held her hand.

''No you won't'' I couldn't disagree with her because she knows how I am when it comes to liking somebody.

''It'll be better off if we just stopped talking to each other'' She removed her hand from mine and looked up.

''No no it won't Jenna''

''I'm sorry'' and with that she left.

//end of flashback//

Since that day, we haven't seen or talked to each other.

That was about two years ago, my senior year in high school.

What a great way my senior year ended with huh?

I have moved on now, but that doesn't mean I don't miss Jenna.

I do, I really do and Mina just reminds me of her.

How we used to have such good times together. How her smile always cheered me up when I was gloomy.

But I'm really happy that I'm starting all fresh with Mina.
====
What do y'all think so far? Leave a comment and don't forget to vote! Goodnight babes 💗