11

"I'm supposed to make it up for you remember?" I raised an eyebrow at Taehyung who already paid for the food.

"Ops, I forgot" He sarcastically stated with a smirk.

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I let a women pay"

"Well not if it was the women's idea" I argued back, showing him the text I sent him for a week ago.

''I still owe you, I promise you that we'll go next next saturday okay???''

"See, it was my idea"

I don't even know why I'm trying to prove him wrong...guess I just like arguing.

"The food is getting cold now can we eat?" He rubbed his belly.

"Fine.....let's feast" I chuckled evilly and took a bit of my juicy steak.

"Yo, I just remembered that Christmas break is like next week" He muttered with his mouth full.

"Shit" I mumbled underneath my breath, I haven't bought any presents yet.

"Mall, NOW!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the restaurant.

"What are we going to do there?" He asked as we both got inside my car.

"Presents, I haven't bought a shit yet" I breathed out and drove of to the nearest mall to us.

"Neither have I"
———
"Lena would love this so much" I smiled widely as I grabbed a Winnie poo sweatshirt.

I payed for the sweatshirt as Taehyung followed me out of the shop.

Okay, so I'm done with my parents, Lena's, Jimin's and yoongi's and the rest.

I just have Taehyung's left...hmm what should I buy him.

"Tae, Don't you wanna go pee?" He furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a confused look.

"Why is t-" I pushed him inside the men's toilet and ran back to a men's shop.

Should I buy him a shirt? No that's too basic.

Something caught my attention as I then sighed in relief.

"Perfect" I mumbled under my breath and grabbed it before I made my way to the cashier.

I received a call from V and picked it up immediately.

"Where the heck are you?"

"I'll meet you at my car" I hung up and took the elevator down to the parking lot.

With 10 bags in my hands I stumble on my way to the car.

As I reached my car, I saw Taehyung standing with his back leaning against the car window.

"Why'd you do that?" He said angrily with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Do what?" I acted it all innocent as if I just didn't leave him alone.

Well, I had to because he can't see what I'm buying for him.

He started approaching me, his eyes intensely staring into mine.