Chapter fifty five same dream

Caleb stops in the middle of putting on his shirt and turns when someone turns off his music which was blasting at max. "Sorry mom, I thought you were still out." "Well I'm not and you're going to deft yourself if you don't learn to turn down your music, so, going somewhere?" She asks. "Um.... Yes I'm going over to the hospital to see if Ty is up to doing something on his last night as a free man." He said.

"That sounds like a good plan but before you go I just want you to know that I invited Maya to the wedding, well since you didn't." She said smiling. "And she said that your attitude towards her has changed and not for the better since she told us about the baby. A baby you should've told us about the minute you knew it was yours." She said folding her arms across her chest.

"I know and I'm sorry but the baby isn't the problem mom, it's the fact that you and dad are trying to marry me off to this girl." He said flopping down on his bed. "So, what's wrong with that, you two have been together for months so you must love her." "It's more along the lines of liking her a lot and I never said I would never marry her, just not right at this minute or before the baby is born. I need more time mom, to get to know her and her family better, see how compatible we are, is that too much to ask." He ask with a wounded look that always seems to work on his mom, not his dad though.

"Oh alright, you have a point, we'll slow this marriage planning down a bit but don't you for one minute think you'll be getting out of this young man." She said narrowing her eyes at him. "Yes mom." He said trying not to smile too much. "Good, now go to your brother." She said getting up to leave but he grabs her in a big bear hug. "I love you mom." "love you too son and on your way out stop by the kitchen and take some dinner for your brother." "Okay."

*****

Ty smiles at his sleeping wife as he gently unlocks his fingers from hers. She felt his movements, opens her eyes and smiles sleepily up at him. "Happy wedding day kitten." He said kissing her lips softly. "Happy wedding day to you too, you must be so sore.' She said in a sympathetic tone. "Don't worry about me, I'll survive." He said stretching. "Could you please help me to the bathroom?" She asks as she slowly sits up and swings her lags over the side of the bed. "Sure," He answers helping her off.

"Um baby, I had a dream last night." He said a few minutes later as he helps her back in to bed. "We were doing Bible study and...." "We were reading Romans 5 vs 3-5?" She asks before he could finish. "Yes... but how did you know that?" "Because I had the same dream." She said with a smile. "We were sitting on our bed and you had Tyrique on your lap." She adds.

"And you said to me that he is God's gift to us." "Yes I did, because he is." She said touching his cheek. "I can't believe we had the exact same dream, what are the odds of that?" He chuckles. "I think that our spirits are connected and that our baby is going to be okay." She smiles warmly. "I pray to god you're right kitten." He said massaging her stomach.

"But you're right about our spirits been connected because I swear that I can actually feel your presence before I see you." He laughs. "I can too, I felt your presence last night before I actually saw you but ...um...baby I know that we were only getting married this quickly because we couldn't wait for our wedding night but seeing as though we won't be having that wedding night for some time, do you still want to go through with this wedding today?"

"Oh hell yes, I know we can't have sex but I have some very interesting ideas that I think you're going to like." He chuckles seductively. "In that case, I have a confession to make before we get married." She said with a sigh. "What's that?" "The size of your family and the men in your family scares me; most of them look like wrestlers." She said with her head down.