Chapter eighteen wedding off

Meet Tatianna Ty's sister, Anna for short

I was about to leave when Kayla sat down on the chair facing me. "Hi baby." She greets me sweetly as if everything was fine and she was just stopping by to say hi, seriously, I snort, as if my day couldn't get any more complicated, she had to show up. "What are you doing here?" I asks angrily narrowing my eyes at her. "I had an appointment and....I miss you baby, I just wanted to see you." She said softly. "You're the last person I want to see right now Kayla." I snort in disgust.

I got up to leave but she grabbed my wrist. "Please baby, I just want to talk, please." I pull my hand away from her and glared down at her. "I've nothing to say to you." I turns and walks away but she ran in front of me.

"All you've to do is listen for just five minutes, baby please, I meant what I said in my messages that I left on your phone. I can't do this without you, this child and I need you, if you abandon us, I don't think this child will be born healthy"

"Really? You really expect me to believe that you would actually hurt yourself, please you're too damn selfish for that." I snort and fold my hands across my chest and fixed her with a cold stare. "It wouldn't be intentional of course but look what happened the last you left me and went to Japan?" She said without looking at me.

"Yeah biggest mistake of my life, you had a miscarriage and neglect to tell me about it, maybe because it wasn't mine and maybe the father was right there beside you, I hope you and him had a good laugh about that." I said in a nasty sarcastic tone.

"Baby please, don't be like that, you didn't call off the wedding did you?" She asks in a panic tone. "I think that goes without saying don't you think." I snort again. "Well you were thinking about postponing it at one point so I guess you finally found the excuse you were looking for." She said biting her lips.

"Bloody hell, how did you know I was thinking about that?" I demand as she swayed but grabbed a chair for support. Instinctively my hands went around her waist holding her up.

"Are you alright?" I asks with concern. "I've just lost the most important person in my life Ty, how could I possibly be okay." She asks crying. "Have you eaten anything since this morning?" I ask helping her into a chair. "Um...not much." She mumbles. "Alright hold on." I went over to the canteen and order a cup of tea and a sandwich which I took back to her. "Eat this." I ordered and went back to the canteen again.

A few minutes later I came back with a large box lunch and an orange juice. "I can't live without you Ty, please don't let this baby suffer for my mistakes."

"How exactly did you know I was thinking about postponing the wedding?" I ask. "I didn't, I just assume you were since you cancelled it so fast." She said biting into the sandwich.

"Well seeing as though you got away with cheating on me for over three years, I can see why you would be under the impression that I'm an idiot but I can assure you, I'm not and the only reason you got away with that for so long is because I trusted you, now quit bull shitting me and answer the damn question."  I demand again.

"Baby I didn't, I jus...." "Stop." I said holding up my palm. "Answer the damn question." I said through gritted teeth. "Susan told me." She grumbles with her head down. "How did she know?" I ask. "Martin told her." She said. "How did he know?" I ask again through gritted teeth trying to control my temper.

"He heard Jessica and Jason talking about it but baby I ....." "don't." I sneered at her. "Let me guess, the night I came home and you had suddenly turned into girlfriend of the year that was the same day you found out wasn't it?" I ask.