Chapter fifteen gone

An hour and a half later Caleb was about to go find his dad when Ty began mumbling and trashing in his sleep. His protective instinct kicks in and he ran to his brother's side. "Hey little brother, hey wake up." He said shaking Ty; my eyes flew open and I sat up gasping for breath.

"Hey, here drink this." Caleb said handing me a bottle of water which I began sipping slowly. "It wasn't a dream, was it?" I ask after a few seconds. "I'm sorry bro but no it wasn't." Caleb said rubbing my shoulder.

"So not only was she lying and cheating on me for over three years but she is also engaged to another man, what the hell is this woman thinking? I mean bloody hell man, I really thought I knew her; damn was I wrong, so wrong." I snort.

"And since that man also thinks he's the father of her child that also means she is having unprotected sex with more than one man, and in your house of all places." Caleb said in disgust. "I still can't believe she is capable of something like this." I said shaking my head. "Thanks for your support bro." I said getting off the bed and stretching.

"I need to make a call." I said taking my cell from my shirt pocket. I put in my code and saw that Kayla had called me fifteen times in one hour and left a message every time; ignoring them all I dialed Miss. Alice's number. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello Mr. Tyler, how are you doing?" "Hi Miss Alice I'm afraid I'm not very well right now." "Why, what's wrong?" She ask with concern. "I found out that Kayla has been cheating on me so I moved out of the house." 'Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear that, wanty, wanty caaa get it and getty, getty no know wat the heck to do with it." Miss Alice quotes one of her Jamaican phrases.

"So how are you holding up?" She asks and I could hear the sympathy in her voice. "Well I think I'm still in shock, I don't think it has sunk in yet but the reason I'm calling is to asks if you were working with any one other than me?" "No you are or were the only one but don't worry about me at a time like this, I'll find something else but I'll always be available if you need me. So where are you now?" She asks in a warm comforting tone.

"I'll be staying at my parent's house but you don't have to look anything else because I'm going to need your help very soon." "But your parents already have a helper don't they?"

"Yes they do but I'm going to need your help for my own personal reasons, I'll explain everything soon okay just please wait for my call." "Okay I'll, now please take it easy, I'll be praying for you. And as for Kayla, it's her lost because she'll never find another man like you" "Thanks Miss Alice I'll call you soon."

Kayla rubbed her back as she entered the house, she was feeling hungry so she went to the kitchen and check the fridge, there was still a few slices of pizza that she had ordered for Kirk and herself the night before, taking them out she heat them in the microwave and pouring herself a glass of juice she sat down and eat them.

After she had left Susan's house this morning she went and got her nails done then spend the rest of her day with Steve, the man was as boring as hell but at least he had money to make up for his short comings and in a few months, or a year she will be gaining millions after he pass away from a allergy attack from accidentally eating seafood; killing a man for his insurance money might sounds harsh but her goal was to become as rich as possible and there wasn't anything she wasn't willing to do to accomplish that goal.

After she left Steven's apartment she had then gone to visit her friend Trisha who owed her four thousand dollars; she needed that money because if Steven was right then that means Tyler had moved out and after what she did to him asking him for money now might not be such a good idea; she knew for a fact that she could get him back but it's going to take some time.