Chapter fourteen Already engaged

A/N how would you describe Kayla?

Caleb, Fabian and a few of their cousins were in the process of packing Tyler's things when a tall brown, broad shoulder Jamaican man walked into the house yelling for Kayla at the top of his lungs. "Kayla are you here?" He call again. Fabian who was in the kitchen heard the calling and went to see who it was.

"Who are you?" He asks. The man came to a halt when he saw the thick Indian man walking towards him. "Hello....um...you must be Kayla's brother, I'm Steve, Kayla's boyfriend and baby's daddy. She said you hate Jamaicans but it's a pleasure to meet you." The man said in a nervous tone as Fabian's stare grew hostile as he folds his fingers in a fist before crossing them in front of his chest.

"Were you the one here last night?" Fabian asks, his voice cold and scary. "Me...no...I was in Montego Bay last night, Kayla called me and told me she needed me so I came as soon as I could. Where is Kayla?" He ask looking around. "Don't know, don't care, but I see she has also being playing you for a fool." "Wha..wha....what is that suppose to mean? Is Kayla the one moving?" He ask trying to compose himself.

Fabian smiled wickedly which seems to make the man very uncomfortable. "You seems to be a man with many questions so let me clear some of them up for you, I'm not Kayla's brother and as far as I know she doesn't even have a brother, but my little brother was Kayla's fiancé but that was before he came home last night and caught her in bed with another man." Fabian snorts at the look of utter shock on the man's face.

"Which by the look on your face clearly wasn't you? My brother is the one moving out and away from that lying bitch." He said dropping some books in a box. "Kayla couldn't possibly be engaged to your brother because she's already engage to me, she has been for six months now and we were planning on getting married before the baby is born." The man said in a defensive tone.

"That's the thing, she is, she has been engaged to my brother for two years and they were supposed to be getting married in two weeks but since she seems to get off on telling people that the man she is living with his her brother which I think is sick seeing as though she was fucking him; that plan is now shot to hell." Fabian sucked his teeth as he dumped more books in the box.

The look on the man's face was priceless, talk about shocked, angry, confused and utter disbelief but Fabian felt no pity for him as he continues to glare at him. "Just out of curiosity how long have you known Kayla?" Fabian asks but the man didn't answer he just stood there staring into space but then he shakes his head and speak. "This's a joke right? I mean I know you don't like black people but this is just cruel."

"You're not very smart are you? I'm dead serious about Kayla being engaged and as for the fact that I don't like black people that is just another lie that she made up, now how long have you known her?" Fabian demand.

"For over a year. She told me that she lives with her over protective brother who doesn't like black people so I shouldn't come here when he was here, and since I don't believe in invading a man's home I did as she asks." The man stopped and took a deep breath. "I ...I can't believe she would lie to me like this." He said in disbelief. "Well she did but you're not the only one."

Just then Steve saw another thick Indian man coming down the stairs and this one look even more hostile than the one he was talking to. "Who are you?" Caleb ask taking up another box. "Another man that thinks he's the father of Kayla's unborn child and get this, she's also engaged to him." Fabian chuckles.