Chapter Fifty Confrontation

Janice sighs heavily as she looks at her sleeping daughter and all the things that Tyler's family had given her to begin her classes, it was very close to Christmas but they had suggest that she began now and get familiar with her class, surroundings and subjects and then it would be easier for her to settle in come January. Thanks to him and his family she was getting another chance to finish her studies.

She had learned so much since she came here by helping his mother in the kitchen with her cooking and baking and thanks to his brothers, sister and even his cousins and aunts she had also learn a lot about how to use a computer. She had chosen to begin with the practical nursing course and along with that she would be taking human and social biology, computer classes and driving lessons.

She shakes her head as the reality of how much she had signed up for hit her; it was a while since she attends classes, would she be able to handle it all. She could feel the panic creeping up on her and she was about to begin freaking out when she felt a soft touch on her shoulder.

"Stop worrying, you're going to be fine." Ty said with a warm smile. "You really think so?" She asks in doubt. "I don't think, I know, and remember, you're not doing any of this alone, we're all here to help you, now I've to get to work so try and enjoy the rest of your evening alright, and I'll see you in the morning." He said kissing her forehead. He turns to leave after kissing a sleeping Faith but she grabs his wrist. "Wait, was your brother drilling you the way your aunt and sister were drilling me?" She asks.

"Not really, he just wanted to soften the blow that in a few months he will be getting what I've always wanted." He said in a solemn tone. "So what were they drilling you about?" He asks. "Well they said that Kayla took you out of the church and they thank me for bringing you back in and that you're one of the good ones and I shouldn't let you get away." She said with her head down but he lifts her chin and smile down at her. "And," He asks biting his lips.

"And that we're very good for each other." She finishes. "Yeah, Caleb said something similar to that as well." "Well, what if they're right, what if you end up with another Kayla and I with another Leon, sometimes I still expect him to show up and hurt me and Faith." She said sadly.

"Hey, listen now, he won't, he can never hurt you again." He said hugging her tightly. "I think there's one way we can make sure that never happens again." She said against his chest. "How?" He asks massaging her back. "I could take their advice, throw caution to the wind and keep you for myself." She said looking up at him. And that would mean giving up on ever having a child. He thought as he remain silent and hug her tighter instead.

A few minutes after Ty left Caleb entered her room, lean on her dresser and cross his arms. "Sooooo my brother finally seduced you huh?" He asks with a wide smile. "Why do you assume that it was him that seduced me?" She asks in a soft voice. Well if he didn't then that would mean that..." "That I seduced him." She states before he could finish. "Yeah but there's no way, nah, you didn't? You couldn't have?" He said in shock. "But I did, he did try to resist but lets just say I made sure he couldn't say no." She laughs.

"Are you serious right now?" He asks in disbelief. "Yes I am, I wanted him and he wanted me but he never would have made love to me off his own free will because he can't commit to me because I can't give him what he needs, so I knew I had to relieve him of that decision, and I did." "Damn girl, you rock and you're seriously going to let him walk away from you?" "I have to; I can't give him....." "For crying out loud stop, you already have what he needs, he wants to be a father and you're already a mother, do the math." "But she isn't his." She blurts out. "Doesn't matter, he already loves her as if she was but the question here is this. Can you live with seeing him in the arms of another woman?" he ask. "No it would kill me slowly but I love him enough to let him go...to let him be happy." She said with tears in her eyes.