While kissing and touching him, Bono licked her neck and hugged her tightly. Sun grabbed his cock, as she was still kissing him and rubbed it on her. Bono was still with his eyes closed, even the moment she slide his dick slowly inside her. At that time he just bit his lip and held his head back, but his eyes reminded close. He supported his forehead on her breasts and grabbed her bum to help her move. Sun's fingers where caressing his hair as she turned her head back.

 Sun's fingers where caressing his hair as she turned her head back

Bono was still, kissing and touching her body lustily. She was on top of him with her front laying over his. They started moaning heavily as Bono pushed her against him and hugged her even more tightly. Sun's head was now over his shoulder. He could hear her heavy breathing and moaning like she was inside his head.

Suddenly Bono opened his eyes and stare right at hers. They were bluer than ever. Sun saw him and couldn't resist but kiss his front head to then look at him and smile sweetly. He caressed her face and kissed her roughly. Bono started moving now, grabbing her butt and pushing her up and down. Sun started moaning louder as he stared at her very lovely. Those eyes she was addicted to. He took his hands off her butt to grab her face as she was with her eyes open and feeling the pleasure of getting close to the orgasm. He wanted her to look at him, like he had something to say. Sun heard something she didn't expect at that time, specially just at the same time they both reached the orgasm.

"I love you" He said as she looked at him surprised and heavy breathing

She didn't know what to say. It was the first time she heard those words from anyone.

Sun was still above him as he was still sitting on the piano chair, like when they started making love. Bono felt a bit nervous since she didn't answer back. Maybe it was not the right time, or moment, but he just felt it that way and at that moment. After all, she was there with him and he liked her being around when he was having a bad time. He just hoped she felt the same way.

"Are you ok?" He finally said tenderly pulling her hair away from her warm face

"I'm surprised. I was not expecting that" She said still looking surprised and heavily breathing

"I'm sorry, maybe it was not the moment, but I just felt it" He said sweetly

"You don't choose a moment to feel. You just do..." Sun was saying until Bono interrupted her

"It's ok if you..." He was saying until she covered his mouth with her fingers

"Shhh" She said as he nodded "I love you. I think I always did, but never had the guts to tell you"

Bono smiled. It was the first time he did since Michael's death. It was a tiny smile, but a smile itself. He grabbed her and made her stood up. Once she did, he loaded her and took her upstairs to his room in a very romantic way. They stayed silent, nor of them didn't need to talk, they've already said everything they need, both, their bodies and mouths.

Once he got her to his room, he gently laid her on his bed and joined her as well.

"Every night before closing my eyes, this beautiful woman is the last thing I see" he said as he looked at the painting of her hanging over his bed.

"I wish I can have something like that at mi place as well" She said smiling and starring at the painting

"You can have other thing as well" he said getting up the bed and going to his wardrobe, still naked.

Sun covered her naked body with the bed sheets as Bono came back holding a box

"I bought this for you" He said and looked at her wildly "I think it will fit you perfectly. But you cannot see it or wear it now, next time we see each other I want you to wear it, so I can get the inspiration I need to finish our song. It's about my dream, but I also wanna put real things on it" He said and stare at her in silence. He left the box over her luggage and joined her in bed.

"I'm tired. It's been a long flight and a beautiful reception" she said and smiled tenderly. Bono stayed silent and got close to her, caressing her back slowly until she fell asleep.

 Bono stayed silent and got close to her, caressing her back slowly until she fell asleep