Sora's Ending

Sora's Song: Starlight by Starset

"So say the word and I'll be running back to find you

A thousand armies won't stop me I'll break through

I'll soar the endless skies for only one sight

Of your starlight"

[♥]

TWO YEARS LATER

For almost a year, you and Sora lived in the Land of Departure. Everyone did. It was a safe place, filled only with your friends, and offered an escape from the real world and all of its turmoil. Peace reigned in all the worlds, and everyone worked together to rebuild while your group rested and healed.

Then, almost one year later, you and Sora left to go back to Destiny Islands. You offered to stay behind and give him time to reunite alone with his parents, but he refused, not wanting to let you out of his sight. You felt the same way – the aftermath of everything you've both been through made it hard to be apart, you suppose.

But after everything you went through, life on an island was boring. Riku only lasted about a week before he took off on another adventure, this time without a desire to see other worlds. He just wanted something to do besides sitting around living a "normal" life. Because at this point, none of you can be "normal." You're all the definition of abnormal, all now living with various skeletons tucked away in your closets.

So, that's what you did. You lived in Agrabah, and the Land of Dragons, Neverland, even Wonderland, before you made it back to the Land of Departure. There was something comforting about being amongst others from your group, and most had stayed behind. Aqua, Terra, and Ven decided to continue the legacy of their Master, Eraqus, and start training young Keybearers. More and more kids came once word got out, and now a genuine school is being run by the three with all types of gifted children.

And what better place could you and Sora find, then a place that trains those to fight? After all, just because this war is over, doesn't mean peace will last forever.

Sora has his own group of kids he trains in Keyblade wielding, and they all love him. He's the ultimate hero in their eyes, the boy who saved the worlds more than once. You, meanwhile, assist Aqua in teaching the children and teenagers magic. Some are talented with magic, most aren't, but they all seem to enjoy your lessons. As do you. After having so many blessings in life, you're happy to give something back.

"What are you thinking about?"

Sora's voice pulls you from your thoughts, and you glance up at the mirror to see him approaching you as you stand at the sink in your bathroom. The two of you live together in the large castle in the Land of Departure, and every day you wake up with a smile knowing he's right there beside you.

"Nothing. Just the ride we've been on the past couple years," you reply, giving yourself one last look in the mirror before you turn to face him. "Ready to go?"

"Waiting on you," he replies, stepping aside to allow you to walk out ahead of him.

"As always," you laugh, stepping out of the bathroom and grabbing a jacket before you wrench open the door leading into the hall. "I just wanted to make sure I look good today."

"Why?" he asks, following after you.

"Because! It's the first time anyone's going to see this," you remind him as you hold out your left hand.