Hush-Hush

A/N: WELL, Ven is much more popular than I realized in this series so that was an easy choice XD

AND IT HAS BEEN DECIDED – Ven-Ven is officially a BOC. Though he's gonna be stuck in the friendzone for awhile, sorry to say~

<♥>

~very mini recap~

- Namine is being forced to subvert Terra's memories by Xemnas/Xehanort/[Na-x-me]

- Sephiroth reached out to the Organization

- Terra snapped just before worlds started going dark

~end recap~

You walk into the kitchen alone upon returning to Headquarters. While everyone else is doing God knows what, you somehow got stuck with Ven and Vanitas in your own personal nightmare. Less than 10 seconds later and you're ready to shoot your brains out as you're forced to listen to yet another stupid argument, this time about which saved the better world.

"Mine had pirates," Vanitas points out, spinning the unused orb on the table as he lowers his head slightly, still holding Ven's gaze. "What did yours have? No wait, let me guess," he interrupts, dropping the orb and leaning back in his seat as he crosses his arms over his chest, "princesses and fairies and rainbows?"

"Do you ever shut up?" Ven grumbles with a roll of his eyes.

"HA. That means yes," Vanitas muses with a pleased grin. "Ven-Ven, you're so predictable. Always the hero, off saving damsels. That's how I'd usually track you down, y'know. Look for someone in trouble and 9 outta 10 times, you'd be there."

"And that's... a bad thing, in your mind?" Ven asks slowly with a tilt of his head.

"Not bad. Lame."

You groan quietly under your breath, tugging at your hair. Where is everyone anyway? Is this some kind of test on your self-restraint? If so, you're losing.

"Say, Van, while you were in Neverland, you didn't happen to find my old wooden sword, the one Terra gave me. Did you?" Ven asks with a sly tick of his eyebrows.

"Don't," Vanitas snaps, his cocky demeanor gone as a dangerous glint grows in his eyes.

"Wooden sword?" you repeat, your interest suddenly peaked at Vanitas' sudden disagreeable mood.

"Ahaha, he never told you?" Ven guesses brightly, though his gaze doesn't leave his other half's. "Guess you don't like her knowing about that stuff, do ya?"

"Nothing happened," Vanitas argues.

"This demon BROKE my sword in front of Aqua. One of the two things I owned that have ever mattered to me," Ven tells you, smirking triumphantly as Vanitas' face falls in horror at being outed.

He quickly recovers and releases a loud scoff.

"Oh, and you believe Aqua?" he asks as he rolls his eyes.

"Yes," you and Ven respond at the same time.

"Wha – not you too, [Name]," he complains with a tone of betrayal as he glances across the table at you.

"Don't give me that look. You shouldn't have done that. Just look at this sweet face," you add, scooting closer to Ven and squishing his cheeks together so his lips puff out like a fish.