Nintendo Direct 3-8-18 Recap.

Holy crap! This is late but I'm finally ready to recap the entire direct.

Let's start with the 3DS highlights. I don't care about them. The 3DS is getting one original game this year form Nintendo according to this direct. The rest is just remasters. Rip HD Luigi's mansion. And for the record the Mario and Luigi remaster was announced way too soon.

Now for the Switch games! Captain Toad is getting a port which is fine but it's stupid that it's coming to the 3DS as well. At least the port is adding brand new content that actually impacts the game. Unlike Hyrule Warriors.

Kirby Star Allies is apparently going to be getting free DLC they somehow are making this work for their single player games. Also this means GALACTA KNIGHT! Please.

Okami HD is coming which is fun but that stupid Sushi game got on my nerves. They said sushi so many times I'm swearing off sushi!

Then FINALLY! We got a release date for Octopath, a full name, and some cool news like this whole multi class system. The game is coming really soon. Octopath Traveler is coming July 13th! I can't wait! The game looks so beautiful, I'm working on this Reasons I'm Excited for Octopath Traveler because this game better sell a bajillion units!

They gave us news on No More Heroes 3 But I don't really care about that. Though it looks cool.

Dark Souls is getting a temporary demo in the future which will probably be my only exposure to it.

Mario Tennis Aces looks like an amazing game with a lot of strategy that makes you actually think more than Wii Tennis. But it just doesn't look like my game. Like Rocket League. It's a great game but I just can't get into it.

Now for the third party stuff. Undertale, which is trash but it's good that the game is coming to the Switch. More games is good. The Crash trilogy looks great so I kinda want it. South Park was just awesome because that guy had to read the title over and over. Little Nightmares is a game from Namco. Looks cool.

All this third party stuff is like the previous direct with all those amazing third party games.

Hyrule Warriors got a release date finally. Poor arms getting nothing but a tournament.

Splatoon Version 3 looks good if not a little underwhelming. I hope they have some new weapons to show off that change how you play. I'm never getting to Rank X. I like how they listened and gave us Callie though.

Then it happened. The Octo Expansion looks amazing! A new story, a real story! The atmosphere is great, we've got 80 stages which is more than this game's original story mode. They're going to give us a massive story with Cap'n, Agent 4, and all these new races.

I love this expansion. It's more than anything else I could've imagined! Well worth than 20 bucks!

That's the end. End of the video. Nothing else other than.... NEW SMASH!

Yes it's new by the way, they would have gameplay, the old logo, the old Link, the old website, and every other sign if this wasn't a new game. End of discussion.

Also Chibi Robo for smash.

And Rex.

That is all.

Thanks so much for reading today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed this little recap, what were your thoughts on the games? Let me know! Have a great day! Bye!