Yoshi For Switch- Hopes

So we've heard about Kirby in every single Nintendo Direct since E3, but Yoshi hasn't been mentioned once. We don't even know it's official title. (Calling it now Yoshi: Tails of the Craft.) Or even a release window. But the common theory is we won't see it until Q3 or even  Q4.

So why haven't we heard about Yoshi? Well simply they want to give us an announcement in a full direct but they weren't ready in the September direct. So we have to hope that 20 days theory is true. Which  it may or may not be.

Moving on Yoshi has a few things it has to worry about before I can safely say it's %100 better than Woolly World. 

1. For the love of God give us new bosses!

Though it may not seem like it a lot of Woolly World was a throwback. Mostly remixing and adding a second dimension to the bosses. Like the round guy and his pants.

But please can we get a new final boss? They've reused the same 'Throw your giant eggs at giant Baby Bowser.' for the past two games! And Yoshi really doesn't see that many games.

Let's get a new villain. Maybe Kamek and Female Kammy from Paper Mario! They're just sick of the Yoshi's causing trouble so they want revenge. That's it. No Baby Bowser. PLEASE!

2. Really flesh out that flipping idea.

One of the coolest ideas to Yoshi is this new idea that you can flip the stage around by ground-pounding with Two Yoshis in unison. I really like this idea and I think it'll add a lot of variety to hunting for collectibles. 

It's one of the things that makes me intrigued about the game. Other than the beautiful new art direction. My god it's amazing.

3. Let's see a lot of use of this pseudo 3D idea.

So they show a lot of how Yoshi walks through areas that go into the background, he can throw eggs into the background, and even a new boss takes advantage of this. So I really want to see it get used to the fullest extent. I think it's a cool idea and Kirby-esk without being an outright ripoff. 

Whelp those are my hopes for Yoshi for Switch. What are some of your hopes for the game? Let me know! Thanks for reading and have a great day! Bye!