Kirby Star Allies Demo Review.

Now first off I'm sure many of you are surprised that there is a demo. Well it's exclusive to Europe so I had to set up an account that works in Europe.

After I got that done I was presented with two stages. One was easy and one was supposed to be hard.

Now spoilers if you intend on being completely spoiler free until the game comes out.

Let's go!

So you start off with just Kirby but after the first screen you get to befriend you first enemy. Now after this you can befriend any enemy you could normally eat.

I'm sure you're all curious to hear how you catch an enemy. You press X and throw a heart like a bomb. Then you can kick anyone out by holding L and X.

You can create a combo by holding up. Then the CPU or your friend will use their power to create a combo if you have the right ability.

Cutter, bomb, sword, and yo-yo can all be effected by all three elements. Also beam functions as electric if you don't have spark.

Now it's a bit disappointing how they work. All it does is boost your attack and add an elemental effect like starting a fire in grass or freezing an enemy.

The stone is fun because you can get curling stone with ice or water. It's just a shame you don't get any new abilities from it like in Crystal Shards. But there is an absurd amount of abilities.

You've got all kinds of oldies like clean, water, yo-yo, suplex, and the best ability beetle just to name a few. Of course none of them other than water and yo-yo are accessible.

They really jam packed this game with as many abilities as they could while also making them all fun.

The two stages in the demo also end with bosses. Those being Mr. Tree Woods and King DeDeDe. ((Yes the very buff man.))

They actually ramped up some of the challenge. Attacks are more frequent, they do more damage, they have lots more HP, DeDeDe especially jumps and dodges around like crazy, and then they separate you from your partners all the time.

Abilities like Parasol and Fighter also let you either pick up your friend and throw him or create a giant shield.

The CPU are actually pretty intelligent. There are areas where you'll be separated from the computers and they have to play on their own and they can fight and hit switches on their own.

The parasol guy can open his automatically to help you with the Woods fight so you can damage it while it drops the barrage of apples.

Now the stages are pretty darn long. You go to all kinds of different areas from all over the world. The only issue is the loading screen. Every time you enter a door there's a long loading screen. So I hope that's just because you're jumping all around.

Finally the new collectible is pretty great. You get little pieces of a picture and fill them in along with rare pieces. They're going to be really fun to fill in.

Oh yeah, also the game looks absolutely beautiful. The backgrounds are stellar, the foreground has amazing textures, the game is just amazing! The music is jamming, they even remixed the DeDeDe theme from Superstar!

So overall, it is well worth it to get a European account for the demo. And this is just the demo! By god this game is going to be amazing!

Thanks so much for reading today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Have a great day, bye!