The Odyssey Countdown: 13 and 12.

Because it's the weekend instead of two separate chapters we have one long chapter detailing a topic I've been thinking about for a long time, a new kingdom. (Note: this is all speculation.)

This kingdom would be a sky kingdom and have lots of cloud based enemies. When you possess one you could be able to fly through the air. There could be storm cloud segments and you could take on an area in the middle of a hurricane.

I can imagine it being almost like the cloud kingdom in Paper Mario. Maybe the flower people will make their grand return even. I think that'd be great.

The kingdom would probably be heavily based on platforming because it's high in the sky so taking advantage of the cap jump is a must. You could travel inside of a cloud for an icy area for intense platforming for a moon.

There's so many possibilities when it comes to a new kingdom.  New enemies, new puzzles, new mechanics. It's a little hard to imagine what else they could come up with but I think a sky based kingdom fits perfectly with the rest of the game.

Maybe you can even get the propeller cap suit as a costume from Crazy Caps. Speaking of which the currency would probably be a feather or a cloud.

I imagine bullet bill would be an especially useful ability since you can fly around for a short period of time and do a bit of recon.

I really think the idea of a storm brewing in the kingdom and having to head deep into the storm could be very interesting.  Incredibly powerful winds push you around, rain falls everywhere. Snow pelts you lightning strikes the floor. 

Maybe one of the bosses could be a giant cloud or maybe even a hurricane where the eye is its weakness. Or you could fight one of the Broodals on top of an airship in the middle of a storm. Or there could be some kind of enemy creating a storm that you have to stop. Anything really would work and make for a fun adventure.

I think a minigame where you maybe ride on a cloud and surf the storm would be pretty cool. Or maybe you become a raindrop and try to land on the right platform. 

The possibilities are really endless for what a cloud kingdom could loom like. I'd honestly be a bit surprised if they didn't do something sky based for a kingdom. But then again this game is full of surprises so who knows.

Honestly even if it's just a giant airship battle in the sky that would still be really cool just because, it'd be almost like Galaxy. Imagine blowing up each airship as you flee it, taking down the pilot in an intense battle. It really reminds me of Avatar the Last Airbender when they destroy a ton of ships all at once.

That's about everything I wanted to talk about. Whatever the new kingdoms are I'm sure we'll love them. That's all for now. Have a nice day!