Rules

Well I might as well start off with some rules.

1. Keep cursing at a minimum. 

2. Try not to go too far off topic. It's fine if the conversation goes a little off topic in a few back and forths as long as it doesn't get too out of hand. If you wish to continue talking about a different subject with someone please continue it in PMs.

3.1 If you aren't a fan of the Nintendo Switch please do not bring your hate here. If you want to then make your own book about how much you dislike the Nintendo Switch, but keep it out of this book.

3.2 that's not to say you can't bring up flaws however. Every game has flaws and the system does to. If someone brings up a flaw in a game others may have missed or they feel deserves to be talked about then that's perfectly fine. 

3.3 If you're in a discussion for ARMS but you really dislike Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (as a random example.) Then don't go onto their comment chain and start treating fans of that game disrespectfully. 

4. Use common sense when talking with people. Try not to bring up anything controversial here, because this is neither the time nor place for it. 

5. Do. Not. Bully. I cannot stress this enough. If you are bullying someone you will be banned instantly.

5.2 On the other hand, don't get offended by everything. Someone might just be joking. If you tell me you are being bullied when they said they thought your profile picture looked a little silly then all I'll have to say is you're wasting my time.

6. If there is someone who breaks the rules report it to me immediately. Do not hesitate.

7. If I find you have broken a rule you will receive a strike depending on the rule broken. After three strikes you're out.

8. Try to have fun. This is a place to talk about your theories, favorite parts of games, characters, ETC. Feel free to exchange friend codes with people and make friends.

9. If you have a theory of your own or a different theory on a subject I may cover please tell me in the comments. I'd love to see other ideas and sides of theories.

10. Just in general use common sense and think before you post. This is really just supposed to be fun so I won't give you a strike if you accidentally comment in the wrong chain or if you get a little off topic. 

11. This is a big one. For all story related content, there will be a separate comment chain to avoid spoilers. Stay off this chain if you haven't beaten the story mode. If you comment spoilers on the main chain that will result in an instant strike. You have been warned.

Now with those out of the way, let's have some fun!