Chapter 29 - Only when he wants to be.

- John-Joe -

I was going to wait for Valentine because I really didn't want to back to the birthday bitch, however, it would have been creepy and suspicious so I decided it would be best to go back to my girlfriend. She was talking to a different group of people from last time. There was two men and two women in the group. 

"You look good in that dress, Ellie." One of men complimented her. He has chin length, curly brown hair like a surfer and was reasonably tanned. 

She giggled. "I know right." Such a snob.

I rolled my eyes and linked my arm with hers. She looked at it like it was a wrong move but then gave me a half-hearted smile. "Everyone, this is my boyfriend John-Joe." 

I waved with my free hand and smiled. "Hey."

"Wow, he's cute." one of the women commented, smiling. She had brown hair that was tied up on top of her head and she had a large white flowers at the side of her head. 

Ellie laughed. "Only when he wants to be." 

I frowned. "Thank you, honey." The sarcasm practically poured out of my mouth. and the use of the word 'honey' made me feel sick but I had to act like a boyfriend to stop people from getting suspicious. 

She ignored me and continued absorbing the attention. Then she turned to me and began to introduce me to the friends. 

"This is Jim," She pointed to the man who looked like a surfer. "And this is Sally." She gestured to the woman who said I was cute. 

I waved to both of them and smiled. "Nice to meet you both."

Ellie turned to the other man and woman. "This is Harry," she gestured to the man with ginger hair and thin rimmed glasses. Then she gestured to the woman with black skin, black hair and big jewelled earrings. "and this is Lola." 

"Hello." I said with a smile.

I stood there and listened to the group talk and gossip when I really want to leave and find Valentine again and talk to her. I tried my best not to cause suspicious because despite wanting suspicion it wouldn't be a good idea to have it at a party, in front of everyone. The suspicion had to wait which was completely frustrating for me.  

Valentine -

I found Josh again and we both apologised before talking again. It turned out that he had quite an interesting life and he was rather fascinating. I couldn't imagine having such a wealthy and popular dad, I don't think I could cope with all the gossip and people talking about us. I could understand why Josh felt frustrated and suffocated, his dad was always in the news and him being his only son had a lot of pressure to maintain the business in the future. He was always compared to his dad and It would get me annoyed if that happened to me too. 

"I am sorry for earlier, Valentine." 

I chuckled. "Honestly, it's fine. We both just needed some space to calm down and think." 

"I just felt a little pressured by your dad to talk to you and you are really pretty, and I began to panic. I'm sorry, I sound like a jerk now and I don't desevre to talk to someone as good looking as yo-" I kissed him.

He was babbling and I was getting uncomfortable so I kissed him without even thinking. I actually kissed Josh to shut him up and I felt bad. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I gasped afterwards when I let go which wasn't long after I placed my lips on his. It shouldn't have happened but it did and I felt guilty. It wasn't a bad kiss though and he didn't resist, but I felt bad because out of the corner of my eye I saw an angry looking JJ.

Shit.

-------

Thank you for reading! 

Vote, comment and fan! Thank you :D xxx