Chapter 20 - Soggy Sue

- Valentine -

I woke up early that morning because I had a horrible nightmare that involved my dad. I can't remember much of the details but it woke me up because I was scared something was going to happen to my dad. I tried to get back to sleep but it wasn't happening so I stayed awake. 

I called Tito and told him about my situation and he told me to not come to work for as long as it takes. He was so nice and I loved him for understanding and being there for me. I was having a bad time and he didn't want me to go to work during it which was understandable because if I wasn't focusing, then I couldn't do tattoo's for the worry that I would mess up. 

I looked to my side and saw JJ sleeping peacefully. I looked next to him and saw the clock that was on the bedside table. It read 6.00am. I groaned and got up and out of bed to go and have a bath. I was stressed, tired and upset which called for a nice and relaxing hot bath. 

I was laid in the bath listening to some MKTO when the door opened suddenly and a half-asleep JJ appeared with his eyes half closed. Naturally, I covered myself and screamed. "JJ!"

He shook his head and his eyes shot open. "Oh my God!" 

I felt my cheeks begin to burn and turn red. "Get out!" I cried, looking away from JJ who was stood there in shock.

"I've seen you naked before, Vee." he sighed. 

I shook my head. "It's not the same. Bath time is private time, babe." I replied, rolling my eyes. Do guys even know about privacy? I doubt that. 

"Well, let me join you and then we will share the private time together?" he suggested.

"That made little sense," I laughed before throwing a wet sponge at him. "Now get out!" 

He frowned at his wet t-shirt and then looked at me with an evil look on his face. I knew I shouldn't have threw the sponge but he invaded my privacy so he deserved it. "I mean it. Get out, JJ." I said in a serious tone. 

He smirked and I knew that maybe I shouldn't have said anything because the next thing I knew, I had a fully dressed JJ laid on top of me in the bath. "I hate you." I grumbled, giving him the death glare. 

He chuckled and kissed my wet nose. "I hate you too, soggy Sue." 

"Who is Sue?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He was right though, I got incredible wet (not in that way) when he suddenly jumped in the bath. I mean, I was wet already since I was in the bath but he got the purposely dry parts wet too which wasn't fine with me. 

"Someone in the world but I used the name to make what I said rhyme." he replied, rolling his eyes. His arms were either side of me which was okay since the bath was huge - one thing that I loved about the hotel.

I sat up a little bit. "Well, could you get off of me, annoying lee?" I asked, imitating him. 

"Fine." He replied with a sigh. Getting up to climb out of the bath. "We could've done so much with this situation. So much." He moaned as he climbed out. 

I rolled my eyes. "Stop moaning and fantasising and take your pyama's off." He was wearing pjyama's which most men don't like to do. A pair of black trousers and a white and short sleeved Batman t-shirt. 

He smirked as he took his soggy t-shirt off. "You are enjoying this, aren't you?" He chuckled, placing his t-shirt on the radiator to dry. 

I smiled. "A little. Now, would you turn around so I can get out of the bath?" I asked, before adding, "I'm begin to prune." 

We both laughed at the image of me being a prune, which wasn't a good sight at all. Ewww. "Why? I wanna see the view." He replied, grinning.

 "I don't care, I would like at least a little privacy, please."

He sighed in frustration and turned around. I quickly got out and wrapped my towel around me before pulling the plug out from the bath. JJ turned around and began to take his wet trousers off. I had to admit I was becomign flustered seeing his wet rousers cling to his skin as he tried to take them off. 

I bit my lip as he ended up being in his tight and soaking wet boxer shorts. "Jesus christ..." I said under my breath which he seemed to have heard. 

He grinned, "Like what you see, babe?" 

I blushed. "Yes." I answered honestly. "Now come here and give me some loving." 

He didn't waste any time walking to me and giving me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my torso. I looked up at him and smiled. "I'm so glad we get to spend some time together alone." 

"Agreed. It seems like forever since we spent time together." he replied with a chuckle. It hadn't been that long but a minute apart seemed like forever to us.

"Kiss me now." I chuckled, winking at him. I needed to taste him again and I knew that he wouldn't say no. He planted his soft lips onto mine and our lips instantly moved in sync. We let our tongues explore each others mouths as our hands began to explore each others bodies. I was only wearing a towel which I guess was a good call if we were going to take this further, and he was only wearing boxer shorts so I guess it was a win-win situation. 

He lead me to the bed and helped me laid down on it without leaving each others mouths. He got on top of me and began to undo the towel that was wrapped around my body. I felt him becoming stiff (If you know what I mean!) and pushing againt me despite not being fully rid of the towel. I couldn't help but moan until I heard a knock at the door. Shit, I thought with frustration.

"Oh my God, who could that be?!" I sighed sitting up. "I'll go in the bathroom to get ready whilst you see who it is." I suggested, getting off of the bed and picking up some of my clothes and underwear from my bag, before taking them quickly to the bathroom. 

JJ quickly threw on a pair of jogging bottoms and went to the door wondering who it was that was at the door. They didn't call room service and they weren't expecting anyone so he was seriously surprised and annoyed. 

-----

VOTE, FAN and COMMENT! :D <3