Chapter 13 - Who started the arguement?

- Valentine -

JJ and I sat cuddling on the sofa watching Spider man and I loved it. I kind of feel bad for his girlfriend but like I said before she is forcing him into something that he doesn't want - that's not right. 

"I love this." he whispered into my ear. 

I smiled, "Me too. I kind of feel bad for your girlfriend, we are technically cheating." 

"She is in the wrong and you shouldn't feel bad. She deserve this and I deserve you." He kissed my forehead.

"Awww, you cute bastard." I giggled, my head resting on his chest.

He gasped, "I'm a bastard?"

"A cute one!" I added, giggling.

It was peaceful until we ignored Spider man and began to make out. I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands were placed firmly on my lower back and bum. Our bodies were so warm and rubbing together as our lips connected perfectly. His tasted sweet from the popcorn and he was delicious. I licked his lip and asked for entrance to his mouth because I thought sticking my tongue in his mouth would probably shock him. He allowed me in and soon our tongues were dancing and I felt my insides heat up. I felt something press me and knew instantly what it was. 

"Getting excited are we?" I smirked, moving my kissed down to his neck slowly.

He blushed. "Yes! This is the effect you have on me." 

I moved my hips and saw him gulp. I moved them again but harder.

"Oh Lord..." I heard him moan and I smirked.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, stroking his chest with the tip of my index finger. 

"N-n-nothing." he stuttered his cheeks turning pink. 

You could say things got hot but not to the point of sex - not yet anyway. 

We were back to cuddling on the sofa and soon it was 6.00pm. We had watched several other films and had enjoyed the time we spent together. 

"It's six o'clock already." I gasped, pointing to the clock hanging on the wall.

"Wow, times flies when you are having fun, eh?" he replied with a chuckle. He stood up and stretched his body. "Right, I had better be going."

I sighed with disappointment. "Do you have to?" 

He kissed my forehead. "Yes, I was warned by my mother not to be late because she's cooking some of her special food or something. I don't want to go babe, I would much rather cuddle here with you but she is my mother and I have to respect her." 

"It's fine, JJ." I replied, smiling. "I'll walk you out then, babe."

He nodded and I got up to walk him out. When we got to the door I realised that I realllllly didn't want him to leave but he had to leave. It was strange how someone could mean a lot to me after knowing them for only a short while. I mean, It's not like we have only known each other a few days but still. 

I opened the door and stepped aside to allow him to get past me. He walked but stopped in front of me and turned around to face me. 

He smiled, "I wish I could ask you to be my girlfriend but obviously with her, it wouldn't sound right and It would be harsh on you."

I nodded, "I understand. To be honest, I am just happy being able to be romantic with you." 

He chuckled. "You are easy to please, eh?"