Chapter 18 - She's mine. All Mine!

Picture of Travis above. 

- John-Joe (JJ) -

I was completely worried about her, when I saw her leave I felt a pain in my chest. I wondered if she was leaving me and if she was ever going to come back. It was probably me over-worrying about her but I couldn't stop but think negative things when I saw he leave in that car looking devastated with a man. I don't know how I would cope If anything happened to her. 

When I found out more about it, I instantly wanted to talk to her in person. Then when I found out what hotel she was staying out, I wasted no time in getting to her. I packed a medium sized bag and I drove as fast as I could and I swear, I ran a few red lights but at that moment I didn't care. The police could've started chasing me and I still wouldn't have cared. All that mattered was her and her safety. Fortunately, I wasn't caught by police and the hotel wasn't too far away so I was safe. 

When I got there I quickly parked up in the car park and asked the male receptionish what room Valentine was in. He was blonde with light blue eyes and had a nice tan - not as good looking as me though. He was hesitant to let me in and I told him what I was to her and whatever else but he refused to let me in. I was losing my patience and it brought back memories of secondary school where I would beat people like this up. I had a very bad reputation in school, let's just say that.

"Look," I took a quick glance at his name tag, "Travis, I'm telling the truth. I need to see her." I demanded, getting really annoyed. 

"Bro, I can't let you through because you could be a murder going for your next victim. You understand?" he explained, talking rather informal knowing that I was similar age to him.

"Look, I'm going to text her to come down and then she can take me up." I groaned loudly, pulling out my phone and texting her. 

The guy looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "She important to you then?"

"Yes! She means a lot to me and I know that you saw her come in here today in a mess." I replied, not looking up from phone.

"I did indeed. It's good to hear that you care about her so much but a shame that you obviously like her." He stated, looking at his computer screen.

"Why is that? " I asked putting my phone in my pocket. I was annoyed and it was clear in my tone of voice. 

"Because I was going to give her my number, but I guess I won't bother now." he replied with a slight chuckle.

"No you won't, she's mine. All mine!" I said in a low and almost threatening tone of voice.

He gulped which made me smirk before calming down and getting back to my normal self. We stood there awkwardly waiting for Valentine to come down and fetch me. Within a few minutes I heard someone walk into the reception and I turned to find Valentine walking towards us in some  grey, knee-length pyjama shorts and a black vest top. She was also wearing a black cardigan over it and she wore some thin, leopard print slippers on her feet. Her hair was in a high, ponytail and  she wasn't wearing any makeup and she still looked gorgeous. Travis obviously agreed because his eyes were big and clearly staring at her hourglass figure. I shot him a glance and he instantly looked away.

"Hey." She greeted with a smile on her face.

"Hey, this moron wouldn't let me upstairs. I'm sorry for having to get you to come and get me." I explained, pointing to Travis who was looking frustrated behind his desk.

"He's just doing his job, JJ." she chuckled, rolling her eyes at me. 

"JJ? What kind of name is that?" Travis asked with a laugh. He was obviously getting payback for my trouble with him. 

"You are one to talk, Travis." I laughed hysterically. "Where's the farm and tractor?" 

Travis did not like that and I smirked. I think it was time to end this little fued or conflict that we had going on so I began to be genuinely nice. "JJ actually is my nickname. My real name is John-Joe; John-Joe Dennis." I held out my hand for him to shake it.

He looked at it and then at me and smiled. "Nice to meet you, John-Joe. I'm Travis Deally." He replied shaking my hand. 

Valentine smiled at me, "Good boy for making up with Travis. Now let's get you upstairs and changed." 

"Thanks, Travis. You are doing a good job here. I'm just not a social kind of person most days." I told him with a chuckle.

"It's fine. I understand how frustrating it can be, I've been there." He laughed. "Now go and have fun with this beautiful lady." He winked at Valentine who blushed. I took her hand and turned my back towards him. I just knew he couldn't resist.

I looked over my shoulder with a frown and saw him smirk. "Watch it!" I growled, before taking Valentine to the lift. 

------

Ooooh a little protective is John-Joe (JJ) hehe. 

So what did you think? :) 

Please vote, comment and fan! :D THANKS A BUNCH! xxx