1

Malcom's PoV
I was just a 12 year old stupid boy. I followed the crowed trying to fit in but that didn't work at all.

It was on New Year's Eve. Everyone was drinking. Underage drinking. I wish I never did.

I remember always telling my mum. I won't have sex till I'm with the right girl but I broke that because that night I had a one night stand with one of the most popular girls in the school.

Out of all the girls that were there I choose her. I didn't even want to do it. She forced me, but I was a nice person and let he force me into it because I wanted to be popular.

A few months after that happens the girl left the school she was called Alisa. She was a nice alright person but the things she told everyone was horrific. She told everyone I hurt her and forced her into having sex with me but it was the other way round she forced me.

Still to this day I fear of that moment. I have never fallen in love too afraid to get my heart broken.

My mum let me move school. I really didn't like it at that school and more and that's where I am now.

"Malcom please don't get your self into the mess you got your self in last time" my mum tells me "I won't, I'm just going to get myself an education" i smiles at her and she nods as I sort my tie out.

I was so nervous for this new school like I don't know anyone. If they find out what happens I will feel like crying.

I walked in the gates and found my way to reception with my head looking down.  "How May I help you" the lady sat at the desk asks "I'm new here" I reply nervously "Can I have your name and I'll go and get the principle" she asks "Malcom" I smile at her, she nods before standing up and walking into the back.

"Ah Malcom how nice of you to join us" he smiles shaking my hand. He showed me round the school and took me to my first lesson which was maths.

"Malcom would you like to sit at the back on your own or next to Jacob" he asks "on my own" I ask and he nods and I walk to the back sitting down. I get handed a book and I write my name on the front of it.

Knowing no one is a scaring feeling. I had no one to talk to. No one was talking to me during activities when we had to work as a three. I felt a bit intimidated.

I just hoped my next lesson was better. It should be it's music and musics my favourite subject. I get to express my thoughts and feeling without anyone actually knowing what happened.

I never think I'll find love. I'm always told that I will but if they find out lies about what happens they'll run a mile and never what to speak to me. J should never have had that one night stand a few years ago and I have never had sex since.

I'm scared I won't enjoy it because of the bad things that came from this. I lost friends and I had to move school because a girl told a lie. She was a girl who would say I forced her because she was embarrassed at the fact she had forced me. Girls always find a way to get people to hate boys.

I looked at my time table and I had double music and then I got to go home early. It was an alright day but I needed to meet some people. I'm not confident so I'm scared to talk to people in case I let it slip out.